BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
anthony87 said:
Well to be fair, the vast majority of this thread kinda devolved into a few of us poking Zeel with sticks. Many many sticks.

Chuckles were had.
Well why didn't you say so?!
I GOT GORDON FROHMAN!

vazzaroth

May 19, 2009
I don't really care about Mass Effect and Bioware's games outside of SWTOR are basically shit right now, but I have to say he sort of just changed my mind about Day 1 DLC in about a single sentence. Explaining that a game goes Gold, then the dev team kind of just waits around for 3 months otherwise actually brought me to their side. I mean, it's better than doing nothing, and if it's done now it's better than withholding it for no reason. Plus, it sounds like it comes with the CE? Overall I think this sounds pretty reasonable.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
vrbtny said:

OT : They can defend it as much as they like, I ain't buying ME3 until it doesn't require Origin. Bring it Steam, and I'll buy it.

One of my favorite .gifs ever because of how ludicrously stupidly entertaining it is! :D

OT: DOWN WITH EA! BURN THE TYRANT TO THE GROUND! amidoinitrite?!

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
SajuukKhar said:
OHH SHIZ GUYS

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.351823-Poll-Are-We-Entitled?page=6

ZEEL IS BACK, made a post about 8-10 mintues ago.
Oh really? Guess I'd better get back to poking the bear so.

^_^

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
The fact you result to calling me Sarah when you don't know my gender or name only shows how little of a argument you have.

Secondly no you didn't refute ANYTHING I said because
"BIOWARE ARE LIARS BECAUSE I SAID SO"
Is not refutation.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Sizzle Montyjing said:
anthony87 said:
Well to be fair, the vast majority of this thread kinda devolved into a few of us poking Zeel with sticks. Many many sticks.

Chuckles were had.
Well why didn't you say so?!
I GOT GORDON FROHMAN!
Awh man! If you'd been here then Zeel would have been screaming from top of lungs!

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
Razada said:
Wei so srs?

I do hope you're kidding. This hasn't been 30 pages of rage. This has been 30 pages of antagonizing a mentally unstable and easily upset user that will remain unnamed.

Sure, it's mean, but welcome to the internet. This forum is one of the better ones, but I'm sure you already know that.

Don't try to guilt trip people. It doesn't work and simply is beneath you.

ANYWAY

I just showed this thread to a non-gaming friend of mine. His thoughts?

"These people know that video games are luxury items, right?"

He so crazy!

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
He's back! Everyone, cease attempting using calm rational logic to display your approval/non approval ME3! It will get you nowhere now!
Zeel said:
I see the frequent posters in this thread showed their colors. Keep spamming useless, unfunny pictures. I know that the discussion made your brain hurt. the possibility that Bioware might not be the bunnies and rainbows type of company but more of the Darth Vader-give-me-your-soul type of company.

I also cant believe SajuukKhar(Sarah from now on) still has the nerve to argue in this thread. You know I refuted everything you said right? Why do you persist in bringing them up when I'm not looking?
Ok, 10$ DLC = guy who blows up planets and chokes pregnant women apparently. You're not exaggerating at all.

Malgan

Jun 23, 2009
Zachery Gaskins said:
"WHY DOES HIS HAMBURGER HAVE BACON? MINE DOESN'T HAVE BACON. I DON'T CARE THAT HE PAID MORE FOR HIS BURGER - YOU KNEW ALL ALONG YOU COULD PUT BACON ON THE HAMBURGER - WHY ARE YOU LYING TO US"

So what the whargarblers are saying, essentially, is that a hamburger is incomplete unless it has bacon on it?
Brilliant anecdote, only problem I have with this is that all burgers should have bacon by default.

Actino

Jul 11, 2011
I'm going to state some facts so people can form their own opinion on this:
- The DLC was made after the core game was made.
- Developers took no time from the core development to make the DLC.
- The DLC doesn't add any integral story content.
- You don't have to buy the DLC, it is optional.
- TotalBiscuit is merely speculating that this content is taken out from the core game.
- It is noones business to decide if a game is incomplete when they haven't even played it.
Reply if you disagree.

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
ohh Zeal why is it that you cant see that
"BECAUSE I SAID THEY STARTED DEVELOPMENT BEFORE THE BASE GAME WAS COMPLETE IT MUST BE TRUE"
is not an argument.

It's almost funny how badly you want to demonize Bioware when all evidence points to that you are wrong.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
SajuukKhar said:
The fact you result to calling me Sarah when you don't know my gender or name only shows how little of a argument you have.

Secondly no you didn't refute ANYTHING I said because
"BIOWARE ARE LIARS BECAUSE I SAID SO"
Is not refutation.
Oh Sarah you're so god damn adorable!!!
What are you? a kaidan romancer? am I right? Kaidan romancers only exist for Bioware. You display all there typical traits.

Bioware are liars because they lied about the prothean development date. Why do you insist on debating this with me? You know you lost, yet here you are, chest UP trying again. I mean, its almost commendable how badly you want to defend them. Almost.
So a person can be considered a mindless moron because of their favorite LI? What is even the Hell?