BioWare Letting Fans Choose Mass Effect 3's FemShep

Heraklitus

Mar 29, 2009
Some of those hair styles are ludicrous for a soldier. Sheperd isn't going to spend 30 minutes every morning doing her hair before blasting reavers.

I like #1. The is short and functional, and she looks attractive and like a soldier.

SurrealFactory

Jun 17, 2011
2 looks like my ex, which is strangely creepy (seriously without the space suit it's uncanny), 4 actually looks like mine, but I wouldn't vote for it (and maybe for that reason). I would say 1, for reasons already mentioned. Short hair, realistic, professional, and not sexualized.

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Confirmed22 said:
I don't think it matters what the box art is. At this point in the series people know what they are getting. The avatar is what ever the player chooses.
this is i think for the model for the commercials they will be making

Jacksaw Jack

Mar 17, 2011
5 needs to be a redhead, with light scar across her cheek :) You're just not an intergalactic femme' fatal without some kind of cute scar.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
I'm a fan a FemShep 1, 4, and 5. They all look pretty badass, but 4 and 5 also look just very pretty. I dunno, I'm just gonna have to flip a coin to decide this I guess.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
Of all those faces I guess the one I like the most is number one, it just has a hardcore feel to it.

Though I don't relly understand why they feel the need to change the original face, I don't think anyone complained about it and those who didn't like that face simple used the character creation to make a face that they did like.

Are Bioware changing the original face because they are getting rid of custom character creation???

It just seems they are trying to fix something that isn't broken.

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
I wish Bioware would stop letting their twitbook fans decide story and aesthetic details for them. They are the game designers, their fans are not.

That being said, I can't fault the fans in this case since only six options were given, none of them resemble the default femshep, and the option I would've voted for is winning.

Woop.

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
Weird, 5 seems like the least interesting pick out of the bunch. 2 Is fine, I'd I'm kinda undecided between 4 and 6. It doesn't really matter what her haircolor is to me actually. I'm playing MaleShep because I like inserting myself into the story. 10 points for everyone who now manages to guess my gender.

Disclaimer: these points will not be used ever again and are void within 10 minutes of receiving them.

wolfcrux

Oct 6, 2010
xXAsherahXx said:
wolfcrux said:
xXAsherahXx said:
FemShep should definitely have long hair. It's just a fact that women in short hair look terrible. Look at Emma Watson if you want proof...
loltroll is lol...

Look at Hillary Swank, Rihanna, Kiera Knightley, Demi Moore, Pink, Vinona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Anne Heche, Sharon Stone, Milla Jovovich and Charlize Theron whilst you're at it then. And those are just the ones off of the top of my head.
I forgot about them haha. Thanks for proving my point. :]
/facepalm