Bulletstorm Dev Honors Yahtzee With Priceless Gift

dday4you

Jun 11, 2008
yahtzee's finnaly getting some love :D maybe he'll even give some back on his next video (fat chance) XD

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
teebeeohh said:
subject_87 said:
teebeeohh said:
i still think he is gonna rip bulletstorm a new one for riding the "omgthisgameissofunandfullofgore"-train. still very awesome
Really? I thought he's made it quite clear that he likes games like that.

Anyway, that's one of the coolest Easter eggs I've seen in years. Hats off.
be that as it may but his reviews have never been about his liking a game or not but more about the potential for dick-jokes. The praise for painkiller was only as high because nobody knew the game, if it was published by epic and rolled out on a big train of "omgthisgameissofunandfullofgore" the review might have been different.
Trust me, the potential for dick jokes is there. After all, if you have a twitter account, just look for the #dicktits trend. Yes, it's that terrible. Go CliffyB you bastard.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I feel I need to point out that Yahtzee wanted the gun to be on fire, not the tits. A cool shout-out nonetheless.

Soak

Sep 21, 2010
Now THAT IS awesome! Some ideas how to top that? This gun should have a skill shot to the chest setting it on fire called "tit-burner" maybe...

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
thaluikhain said:
Flaming breasts don't really seem that appealing to me, but then again, maybe cannabalism is more of a Queensland thing.
Actually, it's a British thing.
Yum yum, flame grilled BREAST (stake)
Are you enjoying your dish of Spotted Dick, Sir?
I'd rather another slice of blood orange, if you please.
I'm sorry Sir, we do not serve pretentious food. But can I interest you in our dish of Casu Marzu? Unlike the former, it is actually macabre. I'm quite sure that will be more to your taste, Sir.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
thaluikhain said:
Flaming breasts don't really seem that appealing to me, but then again, maybe cannabalism is more of a Queensland thing.
I'm sorry Sir, we do not serve pretentious food. But can I interest you in our dish of Casu Marzu? Unlike the former, it is actually macabre. I'm quite sure that will be more to your taste, Sir.
No thank you, I prefer my maggots served nestled behind human eyeballs. Any black pudding using tom kitten blood? (3 internets if you get the reference)

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
thaluikhain said:
No thank you, I prefer my maggots served nestled behind human eyeballs. Any black pudding using tom kitten blood? (3 internets if you get the reference)
Certainly Sir. One roly-poly pudding coming up!

But it's going to cost more than 3 internets, Sir. You see, the amount of kitten souls we're sacrificing in order to appease VALVE and procure Half Life 2 Episode 3 has driven the price of kittens up considerably.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
thaluikhain said:

But it's going to cost more than 3 internets, Sir. You see, the amount of kitten souls we're sacrificing in order to appease VALVE and procure Half Life 2 Episode 3 has driven the price of kittens up considerably.
I completely understand. You name the price, and I'll pay it. Being a monocle and top-hat wearing flag does have it's advantages, you know. And there's an extra 50 internets for yourself if you make sure I get it piping hot.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Anchupom said:
thaluikhain said:

I completely understand. You name the price, and I'll pay it. Being a monocle and top-hat wearing flag does have it's advantages, you know. And there's an extra 50 internets for yourself if you make sure I get it piping hot.
Right on it Union Jack, Sir!

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15575/15575-h/images/pic64.jpg

LondonBeer

Aug 1, 2010
I fired through the game in about 7 hours, but that 7 hours was more involved and enjoyable than the last 5 or 6 games I've played.

Bulletstorm is not clever, its not even good (the shootings bland and the cut scenes dont marry well with the in game naration) but its got a rip roaring plot, and its ridicolously fun and enjoyable.

Serious Sam + Borderlands + Unreal II + Painkiller :)

If it was a movie itd be awesome :D

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I do remember that comment he made, one of the funniest things to come forth from him since his review of portal // At least we have learned that the people in the games industry do listen

-M

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
midnightalone said:
I do remember that comment he made, one of the funniest things to come forth from him since his review of portal // At least we have learned that the people in the games industry do listen

-M
some people do listen... others just are too deaf/proud to listen

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
thaluikhain said:
As a queenslander, this confuses me greatly. When was there ever a stereotype for cannabalism? I seriously am curious about that.

OT: I haven't got the game yet but plan on it in the near future. Does the tits and fire gun shoot shurikens and lightning?