Bulletstorm Dev Honors Yahtzee With Priceless Gift

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
7403&??? DAYUM!!!

Also, the gun is cool. But it would have been cooler if it actually had tits and was on fire.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
But does it still shoot shurikens and lighting? Also, the tits are not big enough and the whole gun should be on fire. But I appreciate the effort.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Christ, how awesome is that?!

I think i just might buy Bulletstorm because of the awesome gun! ...oh, and the sweet skill kills too

funkzillabot

Dec 10, 2009
Ok, I'm actually going to have to pick-up bullet storm. I'm not even into shooters, but I'm into fun. And a stupid, funny, 9.0 game with tits and fire... that I've got to see.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
but...but...the gun doesn't shoot shurikens and lightning! hahaha well it's still awesome, and the charged attack essentially does a cleaner job of what the shuriken-lightning gun is hoping to achieve anyway

and I concur with my Escapist brethren, I am indeed interested in what Yahtzee has to say about Bulletstorm (even if he hates it, I can say that it may involve similar criticism that Painkiller did...the story getting in the way of the KILLIN' as Russ Pitts pointed out)

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Hayate_GT said:
i thought they were balls on fire...was wondering when did Yahtzee ever say that...
I'd didn't actually notice them, until the article told me to look.

Kudos for them for having the decency to put flaming tits on a gun. The little things llike that make good games great.

googleback

Apr 15, 2009
anybody who's thinking about bulletstorm or wants to know if painkiller was any good, just watch this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weypUIJHhwM&hd=1

EVERY SHADE of awesome

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
It would be more awesome if the gun was actually on fire. Still, a really cool nod to Yahtzee by them, I can't wait for what he has to say about that in his review of the game (I'm sure he'll review it).

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I know I bought Painkiller after Yahtzee reviewed it. Considering this is one of the few games even the pants-on-head retarded people could tell he liked, it makes sense that the developers would tip their hats this way to him.

Avenal

Feb 24, 2011
While I already have the game in hand, love the homage paid, tits AND fire, and the reviews...

I cannot help but feel they did this in order to get another 7000% sales increase from our beloved critic.

Though yes, I'm almost wet with anticipation waiting for the review.

b1u3too

Jul 14, 2009
I think he might keep it short and sweet. Rather than his longwinded, sarcasm-encrusted dialogue, he might sum it up succinctly:

"Stonking great."