Caught having sex

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
never had sex, probably won't until at least college, rather not go into detail on that.

sucks too because whenever one of my brothers is having sex, i always seemed to be just one room over, they're quiet, but i can sense what they're doing.

almost got caught doing...something else. but that's a whole other story

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
Once by younger (much younger) sister, reverse cowgirl, GF facing door. So I kinda had to talk to her afterowrds and explain what we were doing. That was awkward

Once by older brother (one year older) new girl in a ball gag, blindfold with her hands cuffed to the bed rail, whip marks on her and what not. We just kinda looked at each other and he slowly closed the door.

Once by my dog, lets just say the girl didn't say anything until the tongue hit both of us from Reverse Cowgirl again, I mean, how chould she not see the dog inching closer.. relationship got very weird after that.

Once by Sister in law, in my own house, my brother had a key and she used it to come get some things and happened to walk in during afterglow period of sex.. sweat and laying there heaving, blanket was pulled up quickly followed by a "what the hell! *insert name here* learn to knock!"

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Funnily, I almost got caught my first day having sex, OP.

I'm 16 and fooling around with an ex-girlfriend from the year prior, a summer fling. We have sex in a field away from my house (it was short but awesome), and then go back to my house. My mom was at work when my dad says that he's leaving and that mom will be back in a half hour. As soon as he leaves, we get right back to it, but not more than 5 minutes later, we hear the gate open.

I throw my clothes on in seconds flat and go to stall my mom while my girl puts her clothes on.
Most terrifying close call I've ever had.

Several years later, with this one girlfriend, we end up having sex a lot at her house, where she has three other sisters. I'm pretty sure each of her sisters has walked in or seen from the doorway various sinful activities that me and her were doing, and her oldest younger sister trolled the hell out of us by, among other things, pushing the door open and stuff.

tomzu

May 22, 2010
i kinda got caught with my ex.
we heard the door closing and thought her little brother left but it was only his friend.Then we had sex and she was quite loud after that i went ouf for a smoke and noticed her little brother was in his room and looked at me for a long time and started laughing.

Frozen Fox

Mar 23, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
Got caught on your first time?

God damn :D

Bloody rookies, don't you know how to lock a door?

No locks? Don't risk it :D

I've never been caught.

And I've been with the same girl since I was 15.
Dawwwww that is adorable. I hope a drunk guy never breaks down your door while you are having sex. So far that is the only way in this post i can find that will get one of us to be dropped in on. Yeah people locks, not a new invention.

Caobie

Nov 26, 2009
I have never been caught...cause well while ive had a girlfriend ive never been in the act to be caught :/ though i did kinda catch a roommate of mine once. Walked upstairs to get somethin come back down and have to stop half way cause i hear the sounds and see legs in position...and the times that same roommate woke me up with the sounds...sound goes through airvents people remember this fact...so ive been on the opposite side a few times but never caught myself

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I've been caught by myself twice, and the worst I've been caught with anyone else was after the fact or before anything serious started.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
As it ever occurred to some people that the reason the parents' haven't knocked is because they know exactly what you were doing?

I mentioned in an old thread about teens and the amount of privacy they deserved and could expect... that my mother finds it ultimately disrespectful for children to have sex in their parents' house. This is regardless of age, by the way. If anything, it might be worse the older you are in her mind.

She told me once about discovering my sister doing it at home and nearly murdered her. And I know she has snuck quietly upstairs to get the drop on my brother to make sure he wasn't up to anything. He got in trouble once when she found him asleep with a girl next to him. They were clothed and all but were pretty much in each other's arms.

Her words are basically her house is not a motel so don't treat it like one.

Probably the only difference between my mother of the moms and dads of some of you lot, is that she'd never knock because her intent is to catch you. And even covering yourself up would not stop consequences. Which could be anything from contacting your boyfriend's/girlfriend's parents or kicking you out. Or both.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I got caught having sex with my ex by her Dad... on the hood of his Jag.

Yeah, that went down about as well as you would expect.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Actually no. I don't really have any embarrassing stories. I've never been caught.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
I was once caught having sex with the girl's boyfriend.
She was already nude and just have my pants on when he walked in.

Man we trash that place in that fight, at least I won the fight (I fight dirty).
Bonus she apologize to me over the phone the next day, and apparently most of the stuff that was trashed was her boyfriend's stuff. But we stop seeing each other after that.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
I've never had sex to get caught doing it, however I have been caught fooling around with girls twice.
The second time she was rather de-robed as it were, and my friend just briefly opened the door to see our hands and bodily parts in frisky places.
I was very drunk, but I'll never forget his face.
I would've been annoyed, but his reaction before quickly slamming the door was truly hilarious.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Nope, although my mum nearly caught me with one of my exes about to 'get ready' for it.
She used to act like having sex was the worst thing imaginable, especially moreso because I was 15 at time. Probably worse than stabbing someone in the face.
Probably because there hasn't been anyone in my family who hasn't had a kid by age 20.

I've probably been overheard. I've been told I'm loud >.<'

3quency

Jun 12, 2009
2HF said:
When I was 16 years old I had my first girlfriend and we made out all the time(Score!). Every time we did her little brother would run to their mom screaming "They're doing S.E.X!!!". At first she'd come and peak in on us in her room just to make sure we weren't going any further than making out. Eventually she stopped checking on us. So one day we were in my girl's room and we really were about to have sex for the first time. Her little brother walked in (we were allowed to close the door but not lock it, shut up) and saw us and went screaming to his mother that we were "doing S.E.X.". We weren't about to risk it so we hastily put our pants back on and went back to watching whatever we had been watching. Her mother didn't come to check on us but we never got to try again, we broke up soon after, and I was sexually frustrated for the next 6 years.

The moral of this story? Fuck little brothers, just fuck all of em!
I would but they do nothing for me.
/black humour