Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

Sieg Firebrand

Nov 19, 2009
Rush Sykes from Last Remant

Hero from Fable II (unless Peter Molyneux counts)

Conners and Jones from Conflict Desrt and Global Storm

SarcasminBloom

Sep 30, 2009
Journeythroughhell said:
Montydew said:
It will ave to be Ellis from Left for Dead 2. He has everything that no one cares about but still gets on our nerves.

1. Stereotypical Southern accent-check
2. Annoying stories that he will go on about even when he is being stabbed or something-check
3. Stupid Quotes that are useless and not in the least bit funny-check
4. The dude you always want to team kill at the beginning of a chapter-check
5. Did I mention the stories that comes out of his mouth every 5 SECONDS until you just wanna stab your ears?-CHECK even if I already mentioned it. He is annoying.
You kidding?
People love that guy, and they love him because he is so damn annoying.
True that, Ellis is my favorite character in the entire series, right next to Francis.

I'm going to have to say Bingles from World of Warcraft. Any Alliance character who did Loch Modan knows what I'm talking about. He's the reason I switched to the Horde side, just so I could kill him over and over and over....

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
LeonLethality said:
Cloud from FF7 how could ANYONE like a flat no personality character?

Also Eliot from dead or alive. Pretty much overshadowed by the girls.
Link? Gordan Freeman?

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
You know whats annoying... even Hitler has fans, keeping that in mind I cant think of anyone who wouldnt have a fan. :(

Project .hack

Feb 11, 2009
definitely Coach from L4D 2. he's slow, and is a terrible NPC. Only thing he has going for him is that he looks like the uncle from the fresh prince :/

Daezd

Mar 1, 2008
Project .hack said:
definitely Coach from L4D 2. he's slow, and is a terrible NPC. Only thing he has going for him is that he looks like the uncle from the fresh prince :/
And he has kickass quotes.

Come on people, out of all the characters in Left 4 Dead 2 I see chosen, it's Coach and Ellis? The two with THE BEST personalities?!

The fuck, guys?! What about that flat, static, good for nothing but zombie-bait Rochelle?

She has no funny lines, a boring outfit, and she manages to be uninteresting even while killing zombies. WHAT.

The common infected has more personality and charm than her for AI Director's sake!

Jamiemitsu

Oct 25, 2009
Furburt said:
You know....that guy....who was in.....that thing.

Ah fuck.

I'll think of one, give me time.

I thought of one.

Raiden. Why the fuck does anyone like Raiden?

Apparently some people do. Poor them.

I think the only reason those people like him must be due to his cyborg ninja re-vamp in MGS4.

Project .hack

Feb 11, 2009
Daezd said:
Project .hack said:

Come on people, out of all the characters in Left 4 Dead 2 I see chosen, it's Coach and Ellis? The two with THE BEST personalities?!

The fuck, guys?! What about that flat, static, good for nothing but zombie-bait Rochelle?

She has no funny lines, a boring outfit, and she manages to be uninteresting even while killing zombies. WHAT.

The common infected has more personality and charm than her for AI Director's sake!
"C'mon, AXE me a question, I dare you." because of that line my friends and I say "oh shit we got AXED a question!" when we get killed with an axe. I just find coach really annoying. I only ever like the one man cheeseburger apocalypse quote. Plus based on our games in expert, coach is twice as likely to stand there and not save you, or go down himself when compared to rochelle.

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
DarkSaber said:
rokkolpo said:
definitly this guy.
unless youre gay, you might like him if youre gay.

Say what you want about but him, but at least he ain't Squall fucking Leonheart
Better yet, he's not Zell "I'm a goddam retard" Dinct. Vaan wasn't the greatest lead ever, but he was more appreciable than Tidus was. Tidus not only looked like an idiot, mostly acted like one, and early on was generally a douche.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Jamiemitsu said:
Furburt said:
You know....that guy....who was in.....that thing.

Ah fuck.

I'll think of one, give me time.

I thought of one.

Raiden. Why the fuck does anyone like Raiden?

Apparently some people do. Poor them.

I think the only reason those people like him must be due to his cyborg ninja re-vamp in MGS4.
Thats the only reason anyone can like Raiden. When Raiden shows up you know shits going down.

Daezd

Mar 1, 2008
Project .hack said:
Daezd said:
Project .hack said:

"C'mon, AXE me a question, I dare you." because of that line my friends and I say "oh shit we got AXED a question!" when we get killed with an axe. I just find coach really annoying. I only ever like the one man cheeseburger apocalypse quote. Plus based on our games in expert, coach is twice as likely to stand there and not save you, or go down himself when compared to rochelle.
Wait. "Your games", I assume with a couple other people, involve one of them WILLINGLY choosing Rochelle over the glorious Coach?

Again: WHAT.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Daezd said:
Project .hack said:

Ellis is my favorit character. though I've selected random a lot so I don't know what my Steam acount says.