Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

Mr.Monkey

Sep 21, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
CrysisMcGee said:
Shanecooper said:
Jar Jar Binks?
You sir, win this thread.

I'd say Midichlorians.
Yes! Who, besides George Lucas, thought midichlorians were a good idea? Good grief, take a neat pseudo-mystical/spiritual thing and turn it into biology. Neat idea ruined? Check.
mitochondria is how your body produces energy, more like turn real biology into a mystical thing

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Doctor Li from Fallout 3. Lol, accidental rhyme
Seriously, what an uninteresting crap character. I wish she wasn't invulnerable...

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
Commandant Steele from Borderlands. A completely unrelatable person that makes you agitated as soon as you hear her.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Whas 'is name, from the first Gears of War game... Kim? yeah, I think it was Kim. He's just awful.

OmicronFayt

Apr 18, 2010
Mr. Gency said:
you've clearly never played MGS4
You DON'T play MGS4, you watch it for a day.

theSovietConnection said:
That being said, I'll say Vanilla from Steambot Chronicles, only because I don't know anyone else who has played Steambot Chronicles.
I have. Then my PS2 got stolen along with all my games . . .now I cant find it anywhere. :(

akiata said:
Ok I feel like I'm taking an easy way out with these two, but Collete from Tales of Symphonia and Big the Cat. I didn't hate Collete but I didn't like her enough to defend her. And Big the Cat is well... thats just enough said.
I agree on Big, but Collete? Sure she was stupidly clumsy but She uses Chakram. No-one who fights in an RPG with Chakram, Sythes or Bo staff's can be that bad. Plus she loses her voice. I wish most annoying-whiny-sidekicks (looks at Rose from MGS2, Penello from FF12 and Ron Weasly) would do that. Perminantly.

The character with zero fans is.....Any one of the Knights of Pluto from Final Fantasy 9.

or Proud Clod from Final Fantasy 7.

Maybe even Chickens in Zelda.

DEFINATLY Gremio and Phan from Suikoden.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
OmicronFayt said:
Mr. Gency said:
you've clearly never played MGS4
You DON'T play MGS4, you watch it for a day.
First off, holy shit I thought this thread died months ago.
Second, I too, have made jokes about the fact MGS4 iterally has more cut-sense than gameplay.

Fiendishfiend

Nov 8, 2009
I don't know if hes been said yet or not but: Henry "Hank" Pym.

Ant-man. Giant-man. Goliath. Yellowjacket. Whatever.

He could shrink and command ants, then grow, then shrink and grow, then beat his wife.
I don't think anyone really liked him that much even when he was in the original avengers, Why are they making a movie about him?

Primitive George

Apr 10, 2010
Peach. Stop getting kidnapped. You keep taking up EVERYONES weekends! We do have lives outside of you! It's not ALL ABOUT YOU! Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz.

---
Serious note.. I wish Jar Jar Binks never came into existance.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
tomtom94 said:
Though this may sound obscure, Rosh Penin from Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy.

Dude has an annoying voice for starters, then tries to kill you, then pretends to be normal, then turns evil and then has the guts to beg you to save his pathetic life! And if you kill him, you get the bad ending!
Why did you make me remember he exists? :(

OT: The Guy from Call of Pripyat who hangs around the station taking credit for your achievements. The voice actor nails his voice though, the perfect mix of whiny and douche.