Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

Project .hack

Feb 11, 2009
Daezd said:
Project .hack said:
Daezd said:
Project .hack said:
definitely Coach from L4D 2. he's slow, and is a terrible NPC. Only thing he has going for him is that he looks like the uncle from the fresh prince :/
And he has kickass quotes.

Come on people, out of all the characters in Left 4 Dead 2 I see chosen, it's Coach and Ellis? The two with THE BEST personalities?!

The fuck, guys?! What about that flat, static, good for nothing but zombie-bait Rochelle?

She has no funny lines, a boring outfit, and she manages to be uninteresting even while killing zombies. WHAT.

The common infected has more personality and charm than her for AI Director's sake!
"C'mon, AXE me a question, I dare you." because of that line my friends and I say "oh shit we got AXED a question!" when we get killed with an axe. I just find coach really annoying. I only ever like the one man cheeseburger apocalypse quote. Plus based on our games in expert, coach is twice as likely to stand there and not save you, or go down himself when compared to rochelle.
Wait. "Your games", I assume with a couple other people, involve one of them WILLINGLY choosing Rochelle over the glorious Coach?

Again: WHAT.
Yeah pretty much, pretty much whoever gets last place in versus, the next game that person gets stuck with Coach.

DarkSaber

Dec 22, 2007
Jennacide said:
DarkSaber said:
rokkolpo said:
definitly this guy.
unless youre gay, you might like him if youre gay.

Say what you want about but him, but at least he ain't Squall fucking Leonheart
Better yet, he's not Zell "I'm a goddam retard" Dinct. Vaan wasn't the greatest lead ever, but he was more appreciable than Tidus was. Tidus not only looked like an idiot, mostly acted like one, and early on was generally a douche.
I kinda like Vaan, he's relatively inoffensive, actually keeps his mouth shut so the grown ups can talk most the time, and pretty much serves his intended role of asking "What's going on" on behalf of the player.

appleangel

Feb 4, 2010
Waluigi.

... Was he even related to Wario at all? He seems like a last minute addition to the Mario universe.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Big the Cat, Ben Reilly (Spider-Man Clone), Jean Paul Valley (He stood in for Batman one time...oh how I hated him). Yeah, I have comics on the mind right now.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
PhunkyPhazon said:
Jean Paul Valley (He stood in for Batman one time...oh how I hated him)
Was he the guy who was overly violent and stuff? When Bane Broke Batmans back?

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
coxafloppin said:
PhunkyPhazon said:
Yeah, but I admit to having changed my mind a bit since that post. I read some of the stuff with him being Azreal after that story arc, and I admit he was way more likable. But I still didn't like him being Batman.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
tomtom94 said:
Though this may sound obscure, Rosh Penin from Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy.

Dude has an annoying voice for starters, then tries to kill you, then pretends to be normal, then turns evil and then has the guts to beg you to save his pathetic life! And if you kill him, you get the bad ending!
God, I hated that guy! jerk got what was coming to him :p

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
PhunkyPhazon said:
coxafloppin said:
PhunkyPhazon said:
Yeah, but I admit to having changed my mind a bit since that post. I read some of the stuff with him being Azreal after that story arc, and I admit he was way more likable. But I still didn't like him being Batman.
I would of liked him as a Rival to batman, he seemed to use technology which made him interesting.

But yea, hes no Batman.

Professor Idle

Aug 21, 2009
I don't think I've been ninja'd but Rochelle from L4D2. You might as well replace her with a zombie killing, pill munching robot and it would still show more emotion than her.

Kavonde

Usually Neutral Good
Feb 8, 2010
That weird-ass tongue...thing that ate frogs in Final Fantasy 9.

Fucking hate that thing.

Doomsday11 said:
captain hammer?
I guess Dr. Horrible did kinda convert his fanbase, but he's still Nathan Fillion, and Nathan Fillion is Awesome.