Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

Mr.Valdor

Speaker of Chaos
Apr 4, 2010
Cortana from Halo 1-3, having some whiny little purple girl cry into my ear about me supposedly leaving her with mutants (its not like she has anything to fear she just a stupid computer program) doesn't sound like something people would like. I know i certainly didn't.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
LiquidGrape said:
Now, I love Star Trek: Voyager.
But that self-important furball got on my nerves even when he stood passively in the background.
I believe all of us cheered in unison as Tuvok ended his life.
...seemingly ended his life.
Cruel, deceitful television.
God I hated Neelix, he was the anti-Quark

OT: Cait-Sith from FF7 or that damn bard from FF4

Also Ambassador Udina from Mass Effect I hate that bastard.

1ntoxikated

Jan 8, 2010
The horribly generic bland main character/s in the Fable series.
It's not that I actively dislike them...I just find nothing likeable about them.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
dear fucking god no not Tingle!! D:< Urge to kill, rising. . .

Also, Is it just me or is every character in Final Fantasy bloated with shit dialogue and over-emotion? This faggotry will not do! Most hated though is Snow from FF13 (no I won't use roman numerals, so bugger off) I only saw one cutscene whilst my girlfriend was playing it and I had an almost uncontrollable urge to punch the tv

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Fiendishfiend said:
I don't know if hes been said yet or not but: Henry "Hank" Pym.

Ant-man. Giant-man. Goliath. Yellowjacket. Whatever.

He could shrink and command ants, then grow, then shrink and grow, then beat his wife.
I don't think anyone really liked him that much even when he was in the original avengers, Why are they making a movie about him?
Very good point, Hank Pym is an arogant asshole.

Is he getting his own movie? Or being featured on a more important avengers movie?

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Milky_Fresh said:
Iiiii am BOLO SANTOSI, I am the leeeeeadder of the revolutiioonary aaaaarmy knows as the reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss.
I have no doubt she actually has a lot of fans.
She is YTP gold.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
rokkolpo said:
DarkSaber said:
rokkolpo said:
definitly this guy.
unless youre gay, you might like him if youre gay.

Say what you want about but him, but at least he ain't Squall fucking Leonheart
i liked him in kingdom hearts 1/2

he was pretty badass there. also there they never mention his name is squall just leon or leonhart.
in KH 1, yuffie calls him squall... once... (at the start of the game, after leon beats the crap outta you) but yea, i taught he was kinda cooler in the KH series.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
I suspect that if there is a zero-fan character, it's due to obscurity, not because nobody in the world has poor enough taste to like him/her/it.
SOMEONE does.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
blalien said:
The turian councilor from Mass Effect. What an asshole.
I had to humor him for my paragon ending. Jesus that took self control. It was in the second one when.
THEY STILL DONT BELIEVE YOU after the whole siege of the citidel and you being right about everything so far and they think that thing wasnt a reaper.

Thats when i decided the councel just are not worth talking to ever.

I may have been ninjad but it has to be said.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
In a Season 21 episode of The Simpsons, there was this Israeli tour guide voiced by Sacha Baron Cohen. He appeared on the episode "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed".

It was the worst episode ever made.

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
The Mehster said:
The Pyro?
if you mean from TF2 then news flash, the pyro and the scouts mom are the same.

in the locker area there's a handbag above the pyros spare gear, so it's a safe bet that the pyro's a girl. and the hand bag has a culliflower on it, on meet the spy the spy calls the scouts mom his "petie schouflor" (yeah, i can't spell anything french) but the translation is culliflower

Fiendishfiend

Nov 8, 2009
coxafloppin said:
Fiendishfiend said:
I don't know if hes been said yet or not but: Henry "Hank" Pym.

Ant-man. Giant-man. Goliath. Yellowjacket. Whatever.

He could shrink and command ants, then grow, then shrink and grow, then beat his wife.
I don't think anyone really liked him that much even when he was in the original avengers, Why are they making a movie about him?
Very good point, Hank Pym is an arogant asshole.

Is he getting his own movie? Or being featured on a more important avengers movie?
I think the speculation now is that he is going to be a part of the Avengers (Founding member and what not) then get his own movie later.

BubbaJeff

Dec 2, 2009
Oh my god the fat **** from FEAR. I wanted to let the creepy girl destroy the world (or whatever the plot to that game actually was...) just so he would die horribly