Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
the toads from the new super mario wii... seriously... when you have mario and luigi available, who on earth wants to play as the toads?

Phase_9

Oct 18, 2008
Bobby Kotick. Whoops, I mean, the silent Hero from most of the Dragon Quest series.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
blalien said:
The turian councilor from Mass Effect. What an asshole.
I like him. Not as a person (Turian, whatever) but he is funny. I'm personally hoping to airquote him back in ME3

Lullabye said:

If you like her, you don't count as a person anymore.
I'm not a person.

My vote for someone with Zero fans is Harkin from Mass Effect. He was kinda an ass.

RetroViruses

Aug 7, 2008
Claptrap

"Oh, oh, I think I lost the be"-SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP (He's like robot navi, but with less useful information)

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
I don't know if anyone's said this one but:
Scrappy-doo from Scooby-doo. Seriously, if someone was to tell me they were a fan of that character I would have a hard time believing it was possible. Even the Daleks, I'm sure, have more fans than Scrappy-flipping-doo.

Brian Conmy

Feb 18, 2010
The3Apocalypses said:
Claptrap

"Oh, oh, I think I lost the be"-SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP (He's like robot navi, but with less useful information)
WHAT??? how can you not like Cl4p Trp??!?!

Rutskarn

Feb 20, 2010
LWS666 said:
The Mehster said:
The Pyro?
if you mean from TF2 then news flash, the pyro and the scouts mom are the same.

in the locker area there's a handbag above the pyros spare gear, so it's a safe bet that the pyro's a girl. and the hand bag has a culliflower on it, on meet the spy the spy calls the scouts mom his "petie schouflor" (yeah, i can't spell anything french) but the translation is culliflower
It's a radically different kind of purse, and the flower on the pyro's bag is really more like a daisy.

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
Marumaru from Blue Dragon. The little bastard is the most annoying video game character that ever blighted my universe.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Probably Mario...

Or the guy that shows up at the beginning of Torchlight who gets turned into a monster you have to kill. He really didn't do much at all.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
Arisato-kun said:
rokkolpo said:
definitly this guy.
unless youre gay, you might like him if youre gay.

Damn, beat me to the punch. Yeah this guy is entirely unlikable. Anyone else remember the following? "I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenberg of Dalmasca!"
OH GOD NO! MY EYES! MY EARS! - or, in my civil terms; Worst Character Ever. Jeez, that kid made Yuffie seem well thought out.

My vote goes to Genesis out of Crisis Core. It's like the developers thought this: "Previous game continuity? Canon? What Canon?" and Genesis is what we got. Ew.

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
Rutskarn said:
LWS666 said:
The Mehster said:
The Pyro?
if you mean from TF2 then news flash, the pyro and the scouts mom are the same.

in the locker area there's a handbag above the pyros spare gear, so it's a safe bet that the pyro's a girl. and the hand bag has a culliflower on it, on meet the spy the spy calls the scouts mom his "petie schouflor" (yeah, i can't spell anything french) but the translation is culliflower
It's a radically different kind of purse, and the flower on the pyro's bag is really more like a daisy.
do i go around dis-proving YOUR conspiracy theories?

soniceric

Apr 16, 2009
tomtom94 said:
Though this may sound obscure, Rosh Penin from Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy.

Dude has an annoying voice for starters, then tries to kill you, then pretends to be normal, then turns evil and then has the guts to beg you to save his pathetic life! And if you kill him, you get the bad ending!
Yes someone else who has played that game, it is my favorite game! And yes Rosh is annoying!

Harmondale2

Nov 18, 2009
I don't think any characters could have zero fans, I mean theres always some strange people who find them interesting somehow? Just like theres always some nuts who will join those crazy cults

Hothcliff

Feb 18, 2010
Swaki said:
the fat guy from half life who turned up in episode 2 only to yell at you, he was not funny or interesting, he was just a fat self-righteous bloat.
Agreed.

The Zombine from HL: Episode One.

One is fucking nuisance. But there's never just one.

there are at least two, one to soak up all of your ammo, one to get shot by Alyx (or you) and kamikaze your ass.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
The halfling bard from NWN2. I hated him so much I dont even know his name.

Also, as someone else said, Udina from Mass Effect. They did a great job getting you to hate him. Even if you TRY be nice to him you'll end up hating him.