Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
tomtom94 said:
Though this may sound obscure, Rosh Penin from Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy.

Dude has an annoying voice for starters, then tries to kill you, then pretends to be normal, then turns evil and then has the guts to beg you to save his pathetic life! And if you kill him, you get the bad ending!
Agree 100% with that.

ReinofFire

Jun 30, 2009
Thats hard to say since all characters have at least ONE fan.
Saying Jar Jar Binks gets you nothing cause there are quite a few fans of him.
Saynig Navi gets you nothing cause even though you say shes annoying I personally never cared about that and was more interested in the fairiness.

My input would be....either zombie #47 from L4D or drones from Halo (dear jesus they are annoying)

Fiendishfiend

Nov 8, 2009
Custard_Angel said:
the toads from the new super mario wii... seriously... when you have mario and luigi available, who on earth wants to play as the toads?
I actually have friends who prefer the toads.

xacto14

I don't like you.
Sep 15, 2009
that is the god's honist truth. he is a blond haired ass. mgs5 will never be as good as the others because of him, for those that don't know he will be the main character.
Furburt said:
I thought of one.

Raiden. Why the fuck does anyone like Raiden?

Apparently some people do. Poor them.

FetaFrosch

Sep 30, 2008
The3Apocalypses said:
Claptrap

"Oh, oh, I think I lost the be"-SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP (He's like robot navi, but with less useful information)
damn you ninja *shaking fist angrily*
that thing was annoying as f*** but I know people who really liked him o_O ...

ig400

Feb 3, 2009
Plurralbles said:
rokkolpo said:
definitly this guy.
unless youre gay, you might like him if youre gay.

he has a very aggressive anti-him cult though so maybe he does have fans to balance out the universe.
LOL, I think that guy was the insperation For Xander from Drawn Together (The whole series can be found on Hulu (if you live in the U.S. that is, if not tough break))

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
ig400 said:
Plurralbles said:
rokkolpo said:
definitly this guy.
unless youre gay, you might like him if youre gay.

he has a very aggressive anti-him cult though so maybe he does have fans to balance out the universe.
LOL, I think that guy was the insperation For Xander from Drawn Together (The whole series can be found on Hulu (if you live in the U.S. that is, if not tough break))
Wow... who the hell revived this thread?

Anyway, meh, I don't think he was the inspiration for it. The character you're talking about, I think is if TinkerBell was male, normal human size, and was a legend of zelda fan.

Edit: It WOULD be coxaflappin... *shakes fist in his general direction*

TheCheesy4

He thinks he's people.
Nov 21, 2008
Kinguendo said:
You know whats annoying... even Hitler has fans, keeping that in mind I cant think of anyone who wouldnt have a fan. :(
Godwin's Law strikes again.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
dbrose said:
Queen Anora from Dragon Age--I'll wager EVERYONE wanted to kill that *****, regardless of moral standing.
Yes. This a thousand times over.

On my first playthrough, even after convincing her to side with me. When she turned against me I raged. It was literally a "YOU FUCKING *****" thing.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Darkenwrath said:
HEYLISTENHEYLISTENHEYLISTENHEYLISTENHEYLISTEN
At an anime convention I went to there was a Link cosplayer with a Navi above his shoulder. I started saying what I've quoted, and he turned to Navi, shook his fist, and said "Grrrrr!"

molester jester

Sep 4, 2008
Lucane said:
The scrull from Marvel thier only ever used now and ever as copy cat super powered hereos/villains without ever having a real agenda outside of universe domination

(Plus thier not really much in the looks department.)
You have obviously never read anything with John the skrull. A skrull who looks like John Lennon and is a secret agent for MI-13.