Choo choo! All aboard the Complain Train!

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
People really need to stop paying full price for new games. They are not worth that price, when you know most of them will get a goty edition in a couple of months with all the dlc and patch fixes. If everyone just had a little bit of patience, then publishers wouldn't have to charge for $70 per game.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I'd like a deconstruction that didn't mean it's going to be blood and despair. I recall moviebob saying that the original Star Wars was very deconstructive on all the fantasy and sci tropes Lucas grew up with.

Reactions: Ghostrick Dorklord

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I was always annoyed how people were screeching about Dark Souls being so hard. The game just came out during the time when players forgot how to navigate and fight without someone holding their hand. Most of the game is fair and just wants you to take your time.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
I don't know about them but I'm on board with that.
I was going to make a joke along the lines of "it looks like a gas station sandwich so it already looks like you're eating out anyway", so there's the punchline anyway.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Production of this week's episode of Cooking with Ewok is delayed due to the following foreseen unforeseen circumstances :
Screenshot_2020-09-20-11-08-31.png
We apologize and thank our bored forum posters loyal fans for their patience. Whenever our food slapper professional chef is able to make his meals again, it will be some fatty pork cuz the only other thing on sale this week was sirloin steaks and I ain't made of money to have steak every night for a week for dinner, and puréed green peppers but not hatch chiles cuz the season ended a couple of weeks ago and that vexes me personally chile verde!

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
I don't know about them but I'm on board with that.
Hate to be Billy Bad-News, but after the UK's Eat Out to Help Out campaign we've all got COVID and are now Coughasaurus Rexes. And it's all our own fault, apparently.

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Hate to be Billy Bad-News, but after the UK's Eat Out to Help Out campaign we've all got COVID and are now Coughasaurus Rexes. And it's all our own fault, apparently.
Gotta also watch out for the Bronchitisaur too.

EDIT: Keep forgetting about the selective profanity filter.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
EDIT: Keep forgetting about the selective profanity filter.
***** piss fuck shit ass ************ shithead **** shitheel asswipe asshole

Won't try the racist words to not break any rules on hatespeech.

Let's see once and for all what goes through!

Screenshot_2020-09-20-13-38-59.png

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
***** piss fuck shit ass ************ shithead **** shitheel asswipe asshole

Won't try the racist words to not break any rules on hatespeech.

Let's see once and for all what goes through!

View attachment 952
...Can we make a forum game where we just type in swears to see what goes through or would we get banned...

Reactions: Kae and SupahEwok

MetalHead

May 4, 2020
Country
US
Maybe they should have eaten more "gas station sandwiches" :p

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Disney should jsut stop making live action movies from the Renaissance. Most of them are mediocre at best. They should make them with 3D animation.

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Disney should jsut stop making live action movies from the Renaissance. Most of them are mediocre at best. They should make them with 3D animation.
I feel like they should just stop trying to constantly remaking/rereleasing their old material every few years myself (and this is from someone who loves their renaissance period).