Choose one video game character as an almost-eternal companion.

Cleo Cowdrey

Apr 14, 2011
Link, my favorite game character ever. He would be my semi-silent guardian. Well either him or Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins, I love her sarcastic banter.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Does it necessarily have to be a videogame character? If so, Samus Aran, for all the obvious reasons. If not, the 10th Doctor, for all the obvious reasons multiplied a thousandfold.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
Chibi-Robo with an infinite battery. It's sole purpose is to make my life better, and if I'm gonna be around for thousands of years; a robot is the best choice.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
I'll assume my companion is as powerful as I am.

I'd choose... well, I can't really think of a video game character I'd want to spend a millennium with. There are many characters I like, but no one that I'd want to meet in real life and get to know in person...

...Much less spend a millennium with.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Well, if I had to choose... Probably nobody, as that's just the kind of person I am.

Okay fine, probably Samus. Disregarding Other M's portrayal obviously.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Travis from Killer 7. We could talk and philosophize for a while, and then if I got tired of that I could just admire his impossibly extensive collection of hilarious shirts.

Zenomorph

Jul 12, 2010
Drakmorg said:
Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil.

Oh what fun we would have enslaving and destroying anyone foolish enough to stand in our way.
DANG IT umm well if veigers been taken ill definetly have to go with Teemo MUSHROOMS EVERYWHERE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Lets see ether Morgan from Dark Stalkers or Roselin from Disgeae 2

Me,evil but hot demon chick at the beginning of time, oh the fun I have.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I'm going to totally cheat with this. Since they made a few Buffy the Vampire Slayer games, I'm going to say Faith. I've had a crush on her for years. <3

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
DJ_DEnM said:
Kainé from Nier because DAT ASS.

Plus she's an awesome fighter.
She maybe not actually a "She", so be careful about that one.

As for me, I would choose The Doctor... Wait has to be VIDEOGAME Characters...
*Looks on google about Doctor Who games* Oh there is... So The Doctor them...
I guess thats not cheating.