Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Ultra_Caboose

Aug 25, 2008
Let's see... I just beat Elite Beat Agents... Am I a rhombulan? I don't want to rid the world of music... Well, country music maybe.

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
Caeser's Legion seem like a bunch of jerks. I'll probably work on bringing them down from the inside.

Vortex Traveller

Sep 28, 2008
I just played, Doctor Who: Evacution Earth on DS so that means I'm working for the Daleks... I am SO screwed as it never ends well for a human working with the Daleks

Lance Arrow

Apr 7, 2010
I'm a Phenotrans scientist now, and boy do I enjoy working with infected wasps/bees/whatever all day. One got me a little earlier but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about i dont thinkwhats wrong with a littlwe dain bramage

*gets up and shambles off, groaning and longing to eat someone*

Pyrignis

May 31, 2010
Mr. Google said:
The Rascal King said:
I just played Tetris. WHO DO I WORK FOR?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN?

Whooooooo am iiiiiiiiiiii!!?
That made me literally laugh out loud. The forever unanswered question. Who is dropping these shapes and Why can't they just give me a fucking straight piece!!
I guess that would be The Tetris God [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alw5hs0chj0].

So, I last played Overlord...
Does this mean I work for everyone or can I choose? Or do I work for the Overlord?

Zodka

Mar 30, 2010
Everyone who's played Fable III know who the real villains are. I'm a gnome now... fantastic. Oh, well at least I get to annoy the living crap out of people until they shoot me.
"If I had a friend like you, I could tell them secrets. Like that I'm gonna set you on fire."

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
I played Age of Empires II with my friends last. So the villians are whoever I played against with.

meowman

Jan 25, 2010
I'm working for Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia for those of you who don't know your Renaissance) so my job is presumably to wander around on patrol until I get air assassinated, or stabbed in the face with hidden wrist-blades, or run through with a sword, or bashed in with a mace, or stabbed in the neck with a knife, or have my throat slit and am pulled into a pile of hay, or...

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
Aw, crap, I work for Someone In Rennaissance Italy (Creed 2, in preparation for Brotherhood).
Or do I work for that evil corporation thing that Desmond used to work for or whatever?

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
I'm working for Cerberus.

Yeah, I was playing Mass Effect 1, so apparently my employment agency has decided that I can now play Mass Effect 2.

I think I'm okay with this.
I'm playing Mass Effect 2, so I guess I'm with the Collectors now? I think I'd rather find out what they do to their "recruits" as Shepard than myself.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Minecraft has villains?
Well, there are Ghasts, zombies, skeletons and creepers, but I can't really call them villains, they're just victims.

Can I take the game before that?
That would be Fable 3...
Wait? The Darkness hired me.
I didn't know the Darkness was hiring, but I'm fine with that...
Wait? Maybe my character hired me, since obviously he was the greater evil...

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
I work for secret Communist general who plans on attacking the US with WMDs. And on top of that we have an insane American hot on our ass with multiple personality disorder. FML