Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I work for the angels on Bayonetta...It could be worse. As long as i dont run in to Bayonetta that is.

Gutkrusha

Nov 19, 2009
Hmm. So.. The Geth don't really make people join them.. Does that mean I get to be a mindless Husk? Can't say i'd enjoy that much.

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
I have a strong feeling that the razorbacks will regret putting me on their team.

Before that: ...Well, I guess I'll have to just have a very short memory and pray that whatever ninja decides to make shish-kabobs of all my friends is doing a speedrun of the level.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Considering the last game I played was Fallout New Vegas It's not exactly clear who I'm working for. Well. Shit. Damn morally complex universe... Now if I were to pop another game in that would just be cheating.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Destroy them from within to help the games hero! They can't do it without me!

Except the hero is Jedi with 2 lightsabers and ridiculous Force powers.

He probably doesn't need my help.

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
Gabanuka said:
Moonpooman said:
Gabanuka said:
HA! Was just playing Civ 5 and I haven't gone to war with anyone yet!
You have now been employed by Gandhi. Enjoy your stay.
Dear God no! That guys fucking mental!
On the other hand, you do get to ride an elephant. Or work the fields. Or you get to suffocate in a coal mine. It's (not) your choice.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
So I'm working for that bond type villain with the forgettable name from Black Ops. Here's hoping they pick veteran!

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I just played the Sims, does that make me the Repoman? That's the only evil guy I can think of.

Mr.Amakir

Jun 2, 2010
So i work for Satan and my job is to kill the main character from Painkiller whatever his name was.