Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
I played Warhammer 40 Dawn of War 2... Hmm... I played against space marines, orcs and eldar, well to be a space marine would be cool, but orcs smell, eldar on the other hand... That would work considering most of them are female warriors =)

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Sweet, I just played through the dark side ending of the Force Unleashed.
I work for the Emperor, I'm going to assume that I also have force powers in this case.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
I work for the Joker! Time to dress like a clown and get my ass handed to me by the batman.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
I can haz Plasma Sword and armour lock?

I wish I played Mass Effect, working for the Reapers looks fun.

dannymc18

Dec 15, 2009
..getting hired by McLaren?

Sure, they aren't Red Bull or Mercedes, but working for an F1 team is as good a job as you're gonna get. And at least I'll be able to get noticed by Christian Horner.

Thanks for the dream job, dude!

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
As a random tiny Beat Hazard flier I don't exactly feel like unique. At least I was created by Jimi Hendrix.

Adox1337

Oct 2, 2009
So suddenly I am working for the Reapers in Mass Effect 2? I really hope they don't mess with my brains or something. Becoming a android of sorts sounds cool though. I hope they don't melt me down...

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
So, im playing Blood-bowl for the Dark Elves? I guess they are the villains if any team deserves such a moniker. Well, I guess there is decent money potential and an abundance of scantly dressed Witch elves to hold my attention.

Not to bad a deal, until a Blackorc smashes me in the face and plants his studs in my ribs.

Paulrus_Keaton

Apr 23, 2009
I guess I work for the TF2 Administrator now. Not as a merc but as some lackey. Probably bringing her tea, status reports, VAC violations and trying not to die. At least I get to work with Miss Pauling; she's kinda hot.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Technically speaking... Twilight Hammer. Being a minion of Cho'Gall? Well, bring on the apocalypse, I guess!

NooNameLeft

Sep 15, 2009
TheLefty said:
Dash85 said:
Alright so I work for Caesars Legion....which you can do in the game anyways....actually wait they just pardoned me so who the hell are the villains in my game? Aren't villains just a matter of perspective?
I'm in the same boat here. From my opinion the Legion are douches (I razed every camp I could find) so they were definitely my Villains, but then I joined House and the NCR started to like me less. Let's just go with the Legion?
Am I the only one thinking the Legion is freaking awesome?
Anyway from my character point of view the NCR are the bad guys so I guess I work for the NCR now...
can I be a Veteran Ranger?

plz

Orenji

Jul 6, 2010
Latinidiot said:
Orenji said:
Last game I played: Uncharted

So basically I'd have to become an ethnic minority and have no chance of surviving. xD
I am now a minoriy to: A mexican bandit. let us Pray , so that we may defeat the nefarious Drake and the insidious Marston together.

and perhaps chant a requiem, just to be sure.
Buka pintu? /shot

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Oooh, yay; It is Time to take no prisoners, comrades. (dun dun dun, dudududududududur, dun dun dun) This is those Spetznaz from Cod MW2 on Exodus. If it was any other mission then I would be a member of an American PMC/ Black ops company; A group of badly kitted Brazilian Militia, or some 'unnamed terrorists' in Afghanistan.