Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Feb 25, 2009
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Sooo... am I one of those screaming things or do I get promoted to some sort of Pyramid Head-esque character?

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
H...H....H.A.R.M., crap, agent Archer is going to use god mode and rocket briefcases and turn my ass into soup.

Crazyjay

Jan 6, 2010
I work for kefka now? Awesome. Im just gonna ignore the time rule and just keep attacking the heroes constantly.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
Orochi from samurai warriors. I might get use to the undead but I am not so sure if I am going to be cannon fodder or not.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Great!
I've been hired by these gobshites.

What's even worse is that I have to dress like this.

Also I'll get my ass kicked by either one of these two.

I really can't think of anything worse.

AmbushIntheDark

Aug 2, 2010
Good! That means I was hired by the Templars of Assassins Creed. Now I can hunt down their leader and shove a spike in their throat much easier :D

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Black Ops, so...I gotta work for Nazis?

Before that it was Civ 5, so...I work for either the French, Russians, Iroquois, Chinese, Mongols, or potentially another country that I havn't met yet. The only exception is I'm not Roman. And odds are, Ill be chopping wood, planting on a farm, working in a library, or some other menial job. How very ordinary. Well, better then Nazis.