Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I guess I'm working for
Saya.
I don't think I'd enjoy it, because I'd have to deal with their douchebaggery.

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
Lilani said:
Damn, Master Xehanort is really creepy, too. But at least I can close my eyes and act like I'm working for Mr. Spock :D
I feel for you. Same problem. Looks like a great shared experience of... probably dying or being sacrificed is ahead of us.

Gothtasical

Apr 15, 2009
League of legends so the installing time plus all the patches on my slow computer... wonder how that works

Jami-33

Apr 16, 2009
So I'm a templar in the holy land could be worse maybe I should tell my the guards to check for strangely agile guys in white hoods, might earn me a promotion :p

ParadiseOnceLost

Jan 26, 2010
I was just playing Castlevania:Lords Of Shadow so I guess I work for Satan now. I guess that is alright hopefully his health care plan includes sharing his immortality.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
I work for Team Rocket.

Let's see...I hate cave work, hostage situations seem boring to me, I don't like getting my uniform all bloody. Guess supervising the Game Corner would work out for me.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
RED team. I guess I might as well become the medic. They're almost never killed.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
I was playing Fort Zombie By Kerberos Productions. If I got absorbed into the zombie collective, I would probably respawn as a gun zombie.

Dead_Man

Nov 18, 2009
Aw shit, now I gotta guard some stupid ass rich guy while a bald clone assasin will likely shove a syringe in my neck and take my clothes.

Thats Hitman for ya.

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
Men of War. I'm not sure that really works. If it was campaign I could say ze Nazi Germans
But it was a 1v1 battle of me as USA vs someone as UK...does that mean the villain is UK?

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Well, I'm not sure I played it long enough for it to count, but the last game I was briefly in was Lord of the Rings Online, which would mean I work for Sauron.

The last game I played would be Baldur's Gate, which would mean I work for Sarevok, which is only a slight improvement.

Either bad guy only sees their minions as tools, and only care for them as far as they can be used to get a job done, so either way, I am not happy.