Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

jumb

Apr 3, 2010
I've been playing Rune Factory 3.

I dunno, I've been hired by the cute harmless monsters or the angry weather gods?

Deverfro

Aug 2, 2009
Hmm, Not sure I'm too happy being a member of one of the rival gangs in Saints Row 2 on account of them all being dead.

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
The creepers have approached me to work with them, unfortunatly as soon as they came close they exploded, no good

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
i just played kingdom hearts 2
so as long as i get a black coat and a grossly overpowered weapon like the rest of them im perfectly happy

ianmorris

Nov 5, 2010
Since i last played Survival Multi-player, i guess that makes me a griefer. Time to go pick up the TNT, flint and steel, and buckets full of lava.

Trull

Nov 12, 2010
But Caeser... or was it Kaiser? anyway - I don't want to crucify this guy ... but... OKAY DON'T SHOOT ME

jesus.

I mean Caeser.

[small]I hope the NCR win[/small]

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
Lost Planet 2 so.......NEVEC? Well as long as I don't have to use the helmet with the mother-of-all silly visors I'm ok with it.

^said visor hemlet

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Trull said:
But Caeser... or was it Kaiser? anyway - I don't want to crucify this guy ... but... OKAY DON'T SHOOT ME

jesus.

I mean Caeser.

[small]I hope the NCR win[/small]
Traitor! I'll crucify you, too!
And it's Caesar.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
well i was just playing blackops so... yay i work for the vietnamies or...russians...or...gah too many!

wait actualy i was just playing minecraft if it counts!

so i work for the monsters?

sirtommygunn

Aug 21, 2008
Last game I was playing was Hearts of Iron 2, but I was playing as Nazi Germany, so does that mean I've been hired by the USA?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Crap I have to be a splicer... I think I'll go guard the bathysphere... and totally wont use it to get away... totally not.

sapphireofthesea

Jul 18, 2010
WoW won't work and neither will Heros of Might and Magic, so...
Dragon Age will have to do.

I guess I got off well, working for Teir Loghan isn't all that bad. He doesn't randomly kill people, he pays well and don't sacrifice his grunts. I think I could settle in quite nicely. ^^

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Well, I was in RED Team so that means I'll be hired by BLU team so I guess nothing will actually change

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
I'm with the Creepers and Spiders from minecraft, attempting to blow up a single miner?

Eh, it's an ok job.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Swaki said:
i just finished playing a quick game of minesweeper ;( i dont wanna be a mine.
You get to be the taunting yellow smily face :D

OT: Great, because I always wanted to be an infested Terrain.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
Not entirely sure which one I played more recently out of the three games I play most often, so I'm either 1) working to make all of humanity slaves, 2) working for the Vatican AND working to make all of humaity slaves, or 3) a nazi in occupied France.
Did the nazi have female officers? Does the Vatican?
Meh, I'll just join the nazi party and be a double agent. God save the queen and up yours, Adolf.