Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
So I am working for my sensi? I was playing Ninja Reflexes and that is the only dude I can think of. Or maybe the enemy ninjas?

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
This is tricky for me, see I have played two games today, and the last one was Mario Kart DS. Bowser and all the other usual bad guys are in a friendly kart race so, there's not really anyone to be the bad guy.

The other game I played is Evil Genius, where playing the villain is the norm. So this could be interpreted as my being forced to work for the forces of good. Since they are all based on B-movie heroes and spy films from the 60s, this doesn't appeal to me so much. The AI for the common henchman for the villain in the game suggests that lobotomies are mandatory, which is also not a good option. So I would say that I would be find working for the Evil Genius if I got to keep my brain, and be something like a cyborg version of the zombie soldiers that you can make, and also be normal sized so I can fit through the door. That way I don't fall into the traps, can still get a date and can even shoot lasers. I'm pretty sure that would make me better than any henchman in the game, as most only qualify for one of the first two, and no one can claim the last.

Yeah, so, I guess that might be cool. But I still might end up getting stuck in a wall or getting killed by one of the annoyingly invincible super agents.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Well I'd say I'm working for the Covenant but what with my known Covenant sympathizer heritage, it's more likely I'd perceive the enemy to be the UNSC.

So... this is how the Covenant Separatists got started.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
i guess i'm in ancient china in the early 200's ... well this sucks ... guess i'll fight for whatever lord is closest

oh no, i died from one swipe of a really big guy with cool armor wielding a big pointy stick.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
So, I'm working for the the Templar Spaniard, and I'm inevitably going to be stabbed by an Italian guy wearing an extremely obvious hooded robe, and I'll probably get killed in broad daylight, while I'm in mid sentence, and then he'll tell me some spiritual mumbo jumbo after I say something. Quite fun.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Sucks to be me: the last game I played was Flock! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flock!] Technically, the aliens are the protagonist, so that means I end up working for the farm animals.

SpcyhknBC

Aug 24, 2009
FF9, so I guess that means I work for Kuja? Talk about a horrible boss to look at all day. Is he really a he?

Nostalgia Ripoff

Sep 2, 2009
So... I'm a Templar? Joy, now I can be stabbed a lot by some guy in clothes from the 1400's. Well, at least my fellow coworkers know to just gang up on him and stab him, right? Right?

zyoto12

Aug 23, 2009
I guess since the Mojave wastes have so many potential bad guys I will work for the true source of evil. Obsidian. Fear me for i will corrupt your save files.

Jonny1188

Oct 8, 2010
I don't have a whole lot of faith that a fetus in a jar wearing a monocle will be providing benefits or decent pay. Not to mention the hazards of setting up elaborate mazes with buzzsaws and lasers.