Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
Shit now I'm a lacky/gaurd/assassin for the king of Albion who isn't a hero and who's sist/brother is and I'm so fucked right now :C. Plus I hate him the nut! (ps if you can't tell the game is Fable 3)

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
So now I work for Thanatos and am trying to stop Kratos from saving his brother Deimos from the realm of Death. I pray that my death will be realtively quick...

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I've been conscripted into the Covenant armada! Holy shit, they found and conquered Earth already? That shit's not supposed to happen for 250 years, and even then the Master Chief was supposed to stop them.

Well, given that typical, non-augmented humans are probably equal in combat to grunts I guess I'd be frontline cannon fodder. Which sucks balls, but give me a fuel rod cannon and don't require me to breathe methane and we might get along ok.

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
Well I'm playing New Vegas, and I'm not working for Cesar's Legion because they wear retarded outfits and just commit random crimes all the time like a gaggle of idiots. I'd way rather be an Enclave Hellfire trooper from Broken Steel, because they have way more awesome outfits.

Zeikcied

May 24, 2010
Well I guess I'm a Geth, which might not be that terrible given how Geth AI apparently works. I think I'd probably hide away in some Geth server and wait for the whole Saren thing to blow over. It's not cowardice, it's self preservation.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Mass Effect was the last game I played. So I guess id be on Sarens crew. *Sigh* looks like im going to become a victim of some violent racism

MicrosoftPaysMe

Mar 4, 2009
Well I was just playing rockband 3 so... i guess i've been hired by the ridiculously hard hamer-ons in freebird on expert. What's that you say, that doesnt count? ok fine Russians/Cubans/Viet Cong in Black Ops. Oh and 12 year old kids spawn killing me.

Piction Froject

Nov 11, 2010
I just got done playing Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga so I would be playing as invincible sith lords hmmm and I get to change to a different one to suit my needs? I just kicked everybody's but just now. Fear The EMPEROR!

Matamusca

Jun 19, 2010
Oh craps now i have to work that stupid drug company in DR2.. I cant even remember that name, but i can remember it sounds like a debilitating disease. Honestly i would quit, they seem way too unnecessarily evil. Unless i get to carry one of those cool ray guns and explode chuck greene's head.

Halvor.the.Peon

Nov 17, 2009
I can now be controlled by some creepy Collector general and used as cannon fodder against Shepard! I just hope he leaves the incendiary ammo on the Normandy...

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
Great. I'm a zombie from Undead Nightmare. Hopefully my soul will still be bound to my body so I can still use guns and torches.

That might actually kick ass. :)

Novania

Feb 5, 2009
So now I work for the ultimate villain of the universe, Tabuu (?) or whatever the fuck that blue guy at the end of Brawl is that isnt Sonic...but this means I'm going to get my ass beaten by every single character multiple times...