Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
So now I work for the Templars? Interesting...Wielding a blade against well-trained assassins seems to be an interesting highlight, but I may betray my employers simply because I'm an ass like that...Plus, I may not agree with them on certain points. I imagine there isn't a lot of job security as well, for several reasons.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Angelo Credo said:
So, I work for the Tyranids now?
It's...It's been nice knowing you guys...
Forgive me former brother, for I must hunt you down and chain-sword your limbs off...
FOR THE EMPEROR! and whatnot

(P.S.- I love my job)

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
So I work for team rocket, here let me practice:

"Ahem" Hey what's a little brat doing here? Go freakishly underleveled rattata!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Damn those Rhodoks. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Where's my crossbow and tower shield?

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Im working for Stilwater PD now? If I hear anything over the radios about a psycotic, red-headed Brit throwing sachel charges from a speeding car...I quit.

Mr.Governor

Nov 10, 2009
Just played Splinter Cell Convictions,I guess I work for the blackest of all black ops,Third Echelon =D
I hope I get to be a Splinter Cell

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
I didn't realise the Darkspawn were recruiting now... I suppose I'm already halfway there being a Grey Warden and all.

Squaseghost

Jan 25, 2010
OhJohnNo said:
Well... do the Covenant recruit people?

I'm not a grunt, a jackal, a skirmisher, a drone, an elite, a brute or a hunter... I wouldn't fit in. They'd probably just crucify me or something.

So instead, I've decided that I've joined with the inhabitants of the Garden of Kadesh. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again... more times than you can imagine.
Oh My God Homeworld, it's so fantastic.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
I'm now working for... President Lincoln of The United States of America. Well, actually, they are my enemies in the current round of Civilization that I'm playing, but I attacked them. So I'd be working for... myself, Queen Chamale of Spain. Since we're still at the medieval era, chances are I'd have a boring and unnecessarily dangerous job. Dang.

Lord Aronsworth

Jul 20, 2010
Country
USA
Ok, so I just restarted Crisis Core, meaning I'm either working for Wutai or ultimately Shinra.

Long as the check clears.

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
Now I'm working in Logan's royal guard?

I'll admit the uniforms are nice but I think I'd rather be helping the downtrodden, and I haven't noticed any females among the ranks.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
So i work for the GETH now? well, i better make sure i fit in so they like me,
*puts on cardboard robot costume, covered in tinfoil* Beep Boop Beep