Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Last game I played was Doom 3 thus it appears I am working for teh good ol Satan.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
So I'm working for the Darkspawn? Aren't they more the "indiscriminately slaughter anything not Darkspawn" type than the "hire a human" type?

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
I work for the Devil? The last game i played was Minecraft... I hope i get to be a zombie...

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
I just finished playing Nazi Zombies. so.........that means my boss is Doctor Maxis or Samantha(his daughter) and I have to work with zombies(or I am a zombie) to kill a stereotypical WW2 era russian(drunk), a german(isane) an american(gung-ho) and a japanese soldier(honor)

Bonus Punctuation

Sep 16, 2010
I'm working for the evil cult from Silent Hill 3? Oh, crap, I'm either gonna die or turn into a monster. Or just get lost in all that goddamn fog!!!

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
erm.... yeah Gannon? Here's my letter of resignation... No I'm not going to throw myself in harms way to keep Link from getting a spinning top!

Dusquad

Sep 3, 2009
I work for the Fallout 2 Enclave? Power armor, guns, idiotic patriotism, killing that innocent chosen one who never would hurt anyone and has done nothing to me nor my organization...

Two words: FUCK YES

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
okay, so I was just playing league of legends, and since the villains are (I guess) the opposing team, I work for the "new player" level Master Yi Bot... what exactly do I do?

metal eslaved

Sep 9, 2010
I work for the space marines in warhammer 40k okay so.....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
So either the twilights hammer cult or the lich king depending on your perspective of things right now, could be worse

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
MikailCaboose said:
...Does Monster Hunter even have any villains?
no, unless you count thepeople!! Dun dun DUUUUN!! D:

Seriously, it's just like real life, people come in, kill a shit load of animals and walk right back out like nothing ever happened. Except with more fetch quests.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
well great I'm a rocket grunt although and will be paired withm jessie and james in the isshu invasion

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
Hm... I guess that would technically make me Ramona Flowers' 8th evil ex in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Bonus Punctuation said:
I'm working for the evil cult from Silent Hill 3? Oh, crap, I'm either gonna die or turn into a monster. Or just get lost in all that goddamn fog!!!
Or all three.

OT: I guess I work for Legion since I pretty much destroyed all of them with me and my NCR Squad members.