Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
Mine is either an awesome job, or an awful one. Either I'm one of the Necromancers, the powerful magic race of the world of Nox, subseriveint to Hecubah, wielder of the Wand of Death and soon-to-be ruler of all Nox... Or I'm one of their undead minions.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Oh hey I don't have to change my avatar!

[sub]I'll imprison Giovanni and run Team Rocket more effectively.[/sub]

ragestreet

Oct 17, 2008
I'd write a last will and testament and hope whoever is mowing down my co-workers by the thousands somehow overlooks me.
(Last Game: Sengoku Basara 3. It's basically Dynasty Warriors on crack.)

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
FUCKFUCKFUCK I just got employed by the Spetznaz...
Wait... SWEEEEET!

Well, it was either THAT or the House of Lord Dagoth (Morrowind)
I call Spetznaz

EDIT: I know for the few people that saw the topic I posted on Monday night, I honestly can't stay away from here.
It's a place of happiness from the rest of the world, and you people are amazingly nice.

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
Well I think the baddies from Pokemon Black are actually kinda cool and morally ambiguous so I'd totally give it a shot. >:D

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Well i dont really know who the Villians are in Risen yet... I guess its just my oppontents then, in that case i guess i've been indoctrinated by the Order of the Holy Flame. (Yay magic)

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
So I'm an Australian that's working for two Russian soviets and an ex-nazi German during the cold war that want to destroy the world... or at least a part of it.

If I can remember where every important character is then my new bosses can rest well knowing that any threats will have a good sized hole in their heads... that or I kill my bosses in their sleep and leave it at that.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Ok, so I'm working for the Scourge now, eh? Maybe I'll regain my humanity and join up with the Forsaken instead, is that legal? I don't want to be a mindless zombie, but a mindful zombie would be pretty badass.

Vyce

Chaos Dragon
Mar 19, 2009
Last game was WoW. >..> So I'm either working for Twilight's Hammer or Deathwing himself. Sounds fine to me as long as I'm not in that stupid cult.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Vaccine said:
The Rascal King said:
I just played Tetris. WHO DO I WORK FOR?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN?

Whooooooo am iiiiiiiiiiii!!?
You now work for Gravity.

Topic: I work for the Lich King or Deathwing?(Most likely Deathwing since the Lich King is considered dead.)
That or the Opposite faction you play in WoW

OT: Crap I am Alliance now >.< *sprouts hooves and a tail and feet go cloven* OH why do I HAVE to be a space goat?!?!?
Or Twilight's Hammer (the robe is nice)