Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Wired_Head

Aug 17, 2010
umm... but... I just played solitary... I have been hired by my own lack ability to see the great picture?

CURSES! FOILED AGAIN!!!

Otaku13

Feb 4, 2010
hmmmm just played some Batman Arkham Asylum. so now i work for the Joker. *shrugs* should be fun.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Squaseghost said:
OhJohnNo said:
Well... do the Covenant recruit people?

I'm not a grunt, a jackal, a skirmisher, a drone, an elite, a brute or a hunter... I wouldn't fit in. They'd probably just crucify me or something.

So instead, I've decided that I've joined with the inhabitants of the Garden of Kadesh. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again... more times than you can imagine.
Oh My God Homeworld, it's so fantastic.
Indeed it is. Always nice to find another fan. :)

SergeMC

Apr 18, 2010
it seems i work for the mishima zaibatsu now...
it's quite nice, mr. jin kazama, our boss, actually never shows up, but prefers to stay on his throne or talk to that blonde chick all the time.
shit's gettin' serious, though, i mean... why the HELL does our good boss host an international fighting tournament when our whole world is at war? nonsensical crap, i tell you...
but hey, he is at least not as much a prick as the guys who owned this company before :D
(the game is, of course, tekken 6)

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
umm... How the fuck do I collect a pay-check from a Tank?

Oh, right. Zombies don't get a salary. Oh, well, time to passionately savage some poor Shylock's arm off, then. heh, Arm nom nom...

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
The Shadowlord from Nier. Could be worse, at least I don't have to be in the company of a hideous freak of nature, or somebody of questionable gender.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Well, I was playing a bit of Half Life 2 Ep 2 last night (gnome haul in progress), so that means The Combine. At least I'm not a stalker.

Pungrongo

Apr 7, 2009
Half-Life 2, so I get to take cover on weak, easily broken structures that are covered with explosive barrels.

tris4992

Jul 12, 2010
wait ... but ... there are villains in motorstorm ? I'm already running over motorcyclists with monster trucks on a daily basis. What evil things are there left to do ?

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
I've joined Team Rocket. Nice, now.. do I have to supply my own Zubat/Grimer/Ratata/Koffing or are they provided for me?