Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
The Rascal King said:
I just played Tetris. WHO DO I WORK FOR?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN?

Whooooooo am iiiiiiiiiiii!!?
The villain is.. Gravity?

You are now employed as a massive object, with the mission of enforcing gravity upon other smaller objects.. Sounds fun huh?

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
for all of you complaining suck it I work for team freakin rocket only two pokemon spread through out the whole freakin force and both of them suck....

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
...I'm working for the North Koreans attempting to harness alien technology while US Special Forces wearing state-of-the-art 2020 nanosuits are stalking me through the forest with a portable armory and enough weaponry to take out multiple tanks, helicopters, buildings and infantry from all sides within minutes as the island destabilizes and begins to crumble to the ground thus revealing a monolithic alien structure akin to that of a futuristic spacecraft releasing wave upon wave of hovering azure squid things that shoot ice beams as I contemplate my doomed existence when a wave of annihilation and frost freezes the land within a giant energy sphere that turns bodies to ice and cools even the most well-armored amongst the fragile humans within its radius? Thanks Technocrat. I guess that means I'm screwed.

...wait, wait a minute...Crysis wasn't the last game I played...I was playing Batman Arkham Asylum!

...oh joy, now I have to be surrounded by fantastic muscly men with visible cranial lobotomies while Batman stalks above us in the ceiling rafters before hopping down and viciously not killing us; but instead doing all he can to break, cripple, maim, injure, wound, snap, crackle, pop, bruise, bust, bam, pow, grunt, ow, and hit us with all his might?

...joy.

WanderingBiscuits

Apr 19, 2010
I work for Dr.Robonik in sonic the hedgehog 3. Greattttt ,because his track record for success is sure to win the day.Right??? =c

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
XD All the games I've played recently are puzzle based so the one that actually has a story to it... WORLD OF GOO!

Well since I'm a Villain that means I'm one of the many obstacles that keeps hendering your quest such as spikes, tall cliffs that are hard to balance on, fire pits, and gravity itself! I guess I'm one of the Spikes in Misty's bog and I hate it D: Why didn't I get Gravity man?

crazypsyko666

I AM A GOD
Apr 8, 2010
I can dig working for Ceaser's Legion. I don't like them a lot, but if I went mad enough under the blazing sun of a post-apocalyptic Mojave desert, I should fit in quite nicely.

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
powder gangers, they hate me in my play through, but do they rly count cuz i could side with them if i wanted? either way legion is scary crucifying ppl and shit...

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
By Georgian terrorists to blow up a nuke outside Washington. And probably kill Sam Fisher.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Damn! the honest answer would be the Taliban, but i was JUST about to install Dead Rising 2 and i would much rather be a Literal Zombie than a Metaphoric one!

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Psycho-Toaster said:
I'm an exploding penis. All I want to travel the world appreciating architecture but I always get too excited and blow up and everyone hates me for it.
A fellow fan of Seananners' Lets play i see.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Wait wait wait... Which villain in World of Warcraft hired me? Because if it's the last dungeon I was in, I'm pretty sure I was just conscripted by Arthas to work with giant vikings.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
the undead sand army attacking a Persian nation and...

huh...I bet the pay isn't very good.