Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Who are the villains in Medieval 2: Total War? Oh wait, the French. I hate the damn French. Rule Britannia!

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Wintermute_ said:
Angelo Credo said:
So, I work for the Tyranids now?
It's...It's been nice knowing you guys...
Forgive me former brother, for I must hunt you down and chain-sword your limbs off...
FOR THE EMPEROR! and whatnot

(P.S.- I love my job)
No forgiveness is necessary brother, I would do the same.
[small]Just...Not the face, please?[/small]

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
Ok black ops no problem just distribute Nova six, destroy the unitesd states and then drink Vadka to our glorious victory. Sweet

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
I suppose I succumbed to darkness and I now am a Nobody and a Heartless then?

Well, I'd probably only end up being a Dusk and a Shadow so G'bye world

More correctly since I was playing Birth by Sleep I'd technically be an Unversed... but you can't really BECOME an Unversed cos
they're essentially just the emotions of Vanitas...

I was playing a Kingdom Hearts game if your still left wondering perchance :p

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
So, I'd either be working for the Gnolls or Fomor of Vindictus, or Jack of Blades in Fable. No job security with either, since both "heroes" in the game have a tendency to cut down all in their path, Jack would easily get rid of me once I outlived my usefulness, and the Gnoll Chieftain would mow me down just to get to the hero there. At least in Albion, I'll have less chance of getting my face smashed in with a jar or piece of pillar.

WildManBill

Sep 26, 2009
All the games I play don't have real "villans" in that they are all: undead, just Nazis, giant prehistoric lizards (dinosaurs), wild animals that don't like being shot or caught on a fish hook. No real head-honcho villans here.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
The Empire better pay really well and have great medical.
Personally, I'd rather work for the Guild of Calamitus Intent, better benefits.

Valiard

Feb 26, 2009
mmm a minion for Demon General Darkdeath Evilman...Funky costume, bitchin powers...could be worse i guess

Naso

Mar 26, 2009
I work for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Monolith.

Praise be the Monolith! The fatefull shall be rewarded!

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
I am either a templar from Assassin's Creed, or I am a Sith. Justice inbound swiftly on either choice.