Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
I can't work out which are the evil dudes, the UNSC or The Covenant...

I mean, it's like Movie Bob (I think?) said, do I side with the faceless Nazi-esque humans who are all almost exactly the same, or do I go with the aliens of various races who work towards a common goal...

Either way, I'm working for badasses.

HarmanSmith

Aug 12, 2009
I work for Diablo now? Excellent! Mr. Lord of Terror, if we're going to bring hell to the mortal realm, we only need 3 types of minions; cold, poison, and lightning. Now the good guys cant attack, can't heal, and take damage whenever they hit us. We'll be partying in heaven within the week.

TimbukTurnip

Jan 3, 2009
I just played on the HL2 Co op campaign on Gmod, so either I work for the combine, or I work for Garry.

themilo504

May 9, 2010
the last game i played was half life 1 soooo am i a xen alien hope a grunt or a controler no slave altough headcrab would be fun.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
Fantastic, I've just been hired by Chelsea FC! Now I can get paid an exorbitant amount of money for playing football!

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
Hmm. I certainly do not like beeing hired by Makarov and the ultra-nationalist Russia. =(

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
"Verdammt amerikanische Fallschirmjäger. Hanz, erhalten die schwarzen Hemden, die Amerikaner sind überall, der verdammte Gott? Wir benötigen Verstärkungen JETZT wir können ließ das Vaterland auf diese schmutzigen Ausländer fallen!"

Lol MoH: Airborne.

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
dark-amon said:
Dash85 said:
Alright so I work for Caesars Legion....which you can do in the game anyways....actually wait they just pardoned me so who the hell are the villains in my game? Aren't villains just a matter of perspective?
In some games there is an obvious bad guy, but not in New Vegas. There it is all about perspective. Sure slavery is what we easely consider an ethical evil, but the NCR and House ain't no saints either. I can only conclude that the only villain in New Vegas is Benny, and working for him dosen't seem all bad, unless it's a job where he can ditch me once complete.
Lol yeah I guess that's who I'd be working for, he has tried to kill me twice so far

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
The Rascal King said:
I just played Tetris. WHO DO I WORK FOR?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN?

Whooooooo am iiiiiiiiiiii!!?
That made me literally laugh out loud. The forever unanswered question. Who is dropping these shapes and Why can't they just give me a fucking straight piece!!

Daestar

Jul 11, 2010
Whoo.....Zombies from Left 4 Dead....fun times....Can I be hired into being a Hunter? I have the skill set! Come on you guys, be cool! No I can't work the graveyard shift! Argh!

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
Dash85 said:
Alright so I work for Caesars Legion....which you can do in the game anyways....actually wait they just pardoned me so who the hell are the villains in my game? Aren't villains just a matter of perspective?
I'm in the same boat here. From my opinion the Legion are douches (I razed every camp I could find) so they were definitely my Villains, but then I joined House and the NCR started to like me less. Let's just go with the Legion?

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Oookay, so I'm working for the NCR and House and Caesar's Legion at the same time. Because I'm a Wild Card. So I guess... I'm a freelance hitman?

Edit: Wait, the last game I played was actually League of Legends.

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?