Conspiracy theories you agree with

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
shootthebandit said:
If the egyptians knew about high speed propulsion id be amased
Well how about the <url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqqara_Bird>Saqqara bird?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/Photo_2-plane_side_view1.jpg/800px-Photo_2-plane_side_view1.jpg

Also look at the detail on the wing. And theres a few spirals on the front which to me represent a butterflys antennaes/feelers or whatever you call them. Perhaps they are not trying to imitate the butterfly but merely designed the trinket to have some of its features[/quote]
It should be noted there's a whole collection of these, like this one, which clearly has a face and even worse aerodynamical wings:
http://www.dumbassguide.info/images/sitedisplay/goldenflyerscansmall.jpg

And a very realistic fish (or possibly an ancient designer key hook)
http://www.dumbassguide.info/images/ancientflight/goldenfishie.jpg

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
I believe Ludwig II was killed by his own servants/people/artists. Because his body being mysteriously found at the foot of a lake after he spent all of Bayern's money on his Wagner and Louis IVX tributes would make quite a bit of people upset.

Also

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
CrazyMedic said:
lechat said:
moon landing.
can't say i'm fully convinced either way but i do think that america would have and could have faked it if necessary and considering the political climate if there was even a shadow of a doubt they would have been beaten by the soviets they would have done it
then why did the Russians go along with it, there are so many people who tracked it on radar, also how did the mirrors they put on the moon to measure the exact distance get there, also how did they create the dust puffs around there feet while they walked?
Honestly, the biggest reasons I will never believe that the moon landing didn't happen, aside from obvious ones like you listed there, is that landing on the moon isn't really that hard. Sure, they had to figure out ways around different challenges to get there, but it's not like the technology to do it didn't exist. If anything, faking it would be harder since this is the government we're talking about and they leak like a sieve. Not to mention that it would probably be harder to manufacture a fake landing that would stand up to scrutiny for this long rather than just go there in the first place. Seriously, simulating low gravity and a complete vacuum here on Earth, not to mention making it look like you were on something the size of the moon wouldn't be easy back then.

Plus, you know, moon rocks and stuff. You can't just fake those.

TeaCeremony

May 21, 2013
I find it kind of funny how the JFK theory turned out to be a red herring. From my estimate about 60-70% of the posts here are about or related to the JFK assassination, when there is a much bigger conspiracy i would think anyone with access to youtube would of heard about at this point.

I'm talking about the NSA spying scandal... which frankly has me quite worried (even though i live in Aus.) After hearing that for a short period Google actually gave the NSA the codes of Chrome and let them look wherever they wanted for a week or so before patching out the hole, has made me delete chrome and basically am not going to touch google again. The phone tapping of 500k people in Germany per month, let alone France, Britain, Russia etc is also incredibly worrying.

What is worse is that ive yet to see anyone really come out and say "Fuck You America" instead its all call inquisition and explain this. Granted they would of known there was spying going on, everyone does it... but the general public doesnt know this and the fact that the governments are ignoring the people and saying... yea, we will pretend to do something and hopefully it all blows over tells me that its a very big behind the scenes puppeteering going on.

Oh and the bankers. Max Keiser knows what hes talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCZLJKPyWM
There will be revolution i predict or a police state world... and the world doesnt seem to care. Everything is being stripped away and no-one wants to change anything besides the activists.

Oh and the TPSC leak that details how corporations will have the ultimate say over US, Malaysian, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand money supply and economics is pretty shitty http://www.citizen.org/pressroom/pressroomredirect.cfm?ID=3630

So much information... and yet so much JFK chasing. Speaking from an Australian standpoint i dont really see why the JFK thing is so big. After watching alot of documentaries about it i agree he wasnt working alone, yet why do people still say he managed to do it on his own etc etc. *sigh*

TeaCeremony

May 21, 2013
I find it kind of funny how the JFK theory turned out to be a red herring. From my estimate about 60-70% of the posts here are about or related to the JFK assassination, when there is a much bigger conspiracy i would think anyone with access to youtube would of heard about at this point.

I'm talking about the NSA spying scandal... which frankly has me quite worried (even though i live in Aus.) After hearing that for a short period Google actually gave the NSA the codes of Chrome and let them look wherever they wanted for a week or so before patching out the hole, has made me delete chrome and basically am not going to touch google again. The phone tapping of 500k people in Germany per month, let alone France, Britain, Russia etc is also incredibly worrying.

What is worse is that ive yet to see anyone really come out and say "Fuck You America" instead its all call inquisition and explain this. Granted they would of known there was spying going on, everyone does it... but the general public doesnt know this and the fact that the governments are ignoring the people and saying... yea, we will pretend to do something and hopefully it all blows over tells me that its a very big behind the scenes puppeteering going on.

Oh and the bankers. Max Keiser knows what hes talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCZLJKPyWM
There will be revolution i predict or a police state world... and the world doesnt seem to care. Everything is being stripped away and no-one wants to change anything besides the activists.

Oh and the TPSC leak that details how corporations will have the ultimate say over US, Malaysian, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand money supply and economics is pretty shitty http://www.citizen.org/pressroom/pressroomredirect.cfm?ID=3630

So much information... and yet so much JFK chasing. Speaking from an Australian standpoint i dont really see why the JFK thing is so big. After watching alot of documentaries about it i agree he wasnt working alone, yet why do people still say he managed to do it on his own etc etc. *sigh*

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
I'm very open minded about everything.
If Aliens were to land in my backyard, I'd offer them my hospitality and try to befriend them.

On the other hand, if some lunatic's cousin's brother-in-law heard that X and Y was actually Z, what good would believing that do? Might as well nail garlic to the door and get a revolver with silver bullets.

Aug 19, 2010
I'm one of those people who does not genuinely believe in any conspiracy theories (with the exception of the NWO), but wishes they were true. I find the 'real' world, where everything is what it seems, terribly boring.
As for the New World Order, I find the concept of a group of elite persons controlling everything strangely endearing, plus the fact that it's arguably the most popular conspiracy theory gives the illuminati or whatever they call themselves the bonus of plausible deniability.

Cryptids are relevant, but I don't consider those conspiracies. So little of the ocean is explored that it's obvious that there are forms of marine life unknown to us. And, hell, maybe they are mermaids, maybe not.

Something I'm very passionate about is aliens. The sheer size of the universe makes it obvious the there is life elsewhere, even if it's very, very different. Anyone who says that life exists solely on planet earth immediately achieves the status of 'ignorant asshole' in my eyes. If you think that there is no life out there in the vastness of the universe, any and all respect I might have had for you and your opinions is instantly forfeit.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Jeff Mangum of the band Neutral Milk Hotel is in possession of a time machine and married the subject of his seminal album "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea", Anne Frank.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
torno said:
Xcell935 said:

Skip to 1:00. If JonTron is scared of Mothman, he has to be real.

OT: Ones I do believe in are more supernatural then political, also cause I hate politics.

Aliens, BigFoot, and recently Mermaids.
I don't exactly remember but there was a recent program that got footage of people in a submarine trying to find Mermaids.
During they got its attention with strange whale like noises they recorded to see if they can attract one.
It got quiet, an *BOOM* creepy webbed hand appearing on the side window. Oh yeah, then the government came in and tried to disprove the evidence.
I'm sorry but that sounds too real. :D

Edit: Found the recent mermaid vid, turns out it was taken near Greenland.
Chills. Everywhere.
This is going to be pretty off-topic for the thread itself but oh well.

First off, let me just say the cryptids that interest me are the one's we can capture. I find aliens and ghosts boring now because we're not going to get close to an alien until they decide to land their saucers (unless that Roswell thing is true) and we're not going to catch a ghost because we keep forgetting our proton packs.

Anyway.

On the Mothman: Oh my goodness, I had Jontron's exact same sentiments when I was younger. I wanted to hunt down other cryptids, but Mothman, hoo boy. I spent many hot summer nights with my window closed because I was scared I would hear him speak to me or see him or something. I remember walking to the bus stop early in the morning, and I live in a pretty wooded area, being terrified thinking he was going to pick me up and fly away. Nothing ever happened, no sightings, no nothing. I was a really paranoid teenager, it was bad. Now I'm a paranoid adult walking home at night and scaring myself of the idea of a very real animal trying to kill me. Not to say he doesn't exist, but
Mothman and bigfoot might exist.
Bobcats and bears definitely do.

Now.

On the Mermaid: Ah! You can see it's face! That is creepy man. I see the comments section is basically a 50/50 between people calling absolute BS and people saying it's 100% real. Real or not, I don't know, but I'm with wwediva101love (who I'm going to assume is a girl) in the comments who phrases my thoughts quite well:
"I bet not even 50% of the ocean is discovered so this might be real"
That's basically how I approach most non-supernatural cryptids: it might just be an animal we haven't fully discovered yet. And with how unexplored the sea is, it's not hard to think that there's probably a lot of stuff down there that we don't know about.
Fact is often stranger than fiction, as it were.

P.S. I should not have watched that at midnight. Now I'm seeing all of these "ALIEN CAUGHT ON TAPE" thumbnails and I know I'm going on one of my late-night link escapades and creep myself out and not be able to sleep.
Look what you did, Xcell.
Yup, I totally took into account the deepest parts of the oceans have some of the most abysmal looking fish, making even something like a platypus seem normal. Whose to say that abominations such as creepy fish man hybrids don't exist? Its really fun to ponder over.

P.S. Sorry about the nightmares friend, these video should cheer you up. Well... one of them will...