Could you actually..?

Muzza-Maaate

Nov 10, 2009
I think I could kill someone in self defence, but never out of spite. When you kill someone you don't just destroy their lives. You destroy their families lives. You destroy anything good or bad that they could've done in the future, may that be cure cancer (good) or start another LOLocaust (bad). You will never know.

And I don't think I'd EVER be able to execute someone. How could you talk to someone that you're about to kill. It'd be WAY to hard to pull that trigger.

sauerkraus

Mar 24, 2009
If it was a frontier dispute about my land or woman. Or possibly he cheated in a game of poker. Other than that pretty much just self-defense.

I do shoot moose with my BB gun though, shit was so cash. It chased my friend cuz I hid behind a dumpster. It couldn't feel the shots till I hit it in the nose.

Edit: I'm a muckraker =] Just noticed.....

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
It depends on what they had done or were going to do to me or someone else, but yes, I think I could.

Doc Incognito

Currently AFK
Nov 17, 2009
MagicMouse said:
It depends on how many points i get. 20? no. 100? yes!
So you're looking for a kill, but you don't want any assists? I can't blame you for that. Just make sure that no one steals your kill.

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
For me there is a simple list of conditions where I view it light enough on the moral grey scale to do something like that:

> Are they Nazi/Neo Nazi/Neo Conservative?
> Are they chavs?
> Are they invading my country?
> Are they threatening my loved ones?
> Are they putting the life of someone else in danger?
> Are they attacking me with enough equipment to put my own life in danger?
> Are they mooks working for someone who has taken the life of someone close to me?
> Are they responsible for the death of someone close to me?
> Do I genuinely believe that their existence contributes nothing to our existence and serves only as a parasite on society? (see: Chavs/Bill O'Rielly)

Personally I find killing to be a distasteful act, one of last resort, however in a kill or be killed situation I doubt that there would be much of a delay, if someone was trying to hurt my family or friends then there is no question that I would intervene with force, however I always attempt (and have done in the past) to resolve situations where someone has to go down without the use of weapons, this is because I do not like using guns or blades, I prefer unarmed fighting, granted the person trying to kill me may think differently, but the collection of recovered weapons I have amassed tells me that sometimes taking a knife to a fist fight is not the right way of going about things, especially if your opponent actually knows how to use them fists :D

In a situation of extreme emotion I may bring myself to the act of killing someone, but this is SERIOUS emotion, like someone who has killed a friend or family member and I have just pursued and taken him down, otherwise I am happy to turn people over to the UK legal system, I never EVER hit someone while they are down, Hitler or not, when someone is on the floor and cannot defend themselves then you do nothing, maybe help them up so you can carry on the brutalising, but never curb stomp (well, unless he has a gun that he had hidden and is now aiming at you!)

zohmbee

Feb 21, 2008
If I'm in my stable mood, out of self-defense and I'd feel bad about it. But if I'm in any other mood I could kill anyone and not give a fuck because I'm a cold, unfeeling shell in those moods.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Death is too much of an easy way out. I'd want them to suffer as much as possible.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
MagicMouse said:
seriously though, if I beleive the world would be better off without you, I want you dead.
You may want to look into a little something called Death Note, I think you'll quite like the Protaganist/Antagonist.

watched the entire series in a week, loved the show, hated the ending!

FluffyNeurosis

Oct 22, 2009
Hell yeah! I could kill people if I had to but I would be hesitant to kill some animals. Like I would never hunt a coyote but I carry a pistol when I go out in the woods at night because I know we have a bunch of them around here. And if I ever did have to shoot one I would feel terrible.

CryptoKeyblade

Aug 2, 2009
In self defense and or if they I thought they truly needed to die. There are people I know who I say I'd kill, but I probably wouldn't... I would severely beat them until they were near death.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I don't know. I'd like to sound like some kind of badass like everyone else seems to think they are, but I honestly don't know. Alot of people say they'd do it in self-defense, but I don't even think I could do it then. I don't have much experience with firearms, so I doubt I'd be able to aim properly.

So, my answer is: I really don't know.

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
Why does this make me think that someone from fox 'news' is gathering intel for the next 'games are bad' report?

Any who, yes I believe I could and I would like to think I would only in the defense of myself or another, but there might be situations I can't think of right now.