Could You Date A Transexual?

thedevilscousin

Nov 14, 2010
Hey there, qc fan too.

I seriously think i could date one, i know a coupple of then even. But i think it depends if i know beforehand or not though. I have some trust issues and those have to be defeated first, so yeah.

Mar 19, 2010
First thing that came into my mind when i read the thread title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2KsZHRrFpU
http://youtu.be/t7H_089RjrI

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
No, simply because I want to be able to have children with my partner, if she was a male to female changed person, then that couldn't happen in the natural sense.

That said, I have no issue with people of transgender, I recently found out one of my male friends used to be a woman, It surprised me, and after just a few curious questions about the change, we went back to our normal friend state :) He is the only person (that I know of) that I know who has undergone something like that. Best part was, his family and friends of the time were all supportive apparently, so he was lucky in that department.

Tyelcapilu

Mar 19, 2011
If I was straight and at all interested in having biological children, I would at most want them to admit to being infertile. Still, I don't see what's wrong with just having adopted children.

afroebob

Oct 1, 2011

This is a picture of Kim Petras, a 20 year old girl from Germany. Also, shes also a transsexual. Also, I would tear that shit up any day of the fucking week. Seriously, just ask and I'll buy a fucking plane ticket to Germany just to tap that, I couldn't give anything resembling the essence of a fuck about what body you were born in.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
Dijkstra said:
Abomination said:
Some people might consider that individual to be a female, and they would be right. I consider that individual to be a male, and I also am right. They are right that the individual is female to them and I am right that the individual is male to me.
Reality is not some feel-good imaginary land where whatever you want to be true is true.
That sword cuts both ways in this discussion.

The 'true sex' of a transsexual is such a grey area because at what point do they transition from male to female? The moment the individual decides they're female? What if they haven't had any surgery (yet) and they've got a penis? After surgery? How much surgery? After hormonal treatment? How much hormonal treatment? The moment they "pass" for their new sex in the face of the average individual? Surely you can see how, to an observer, someone's gender does not define that individual's sex when signs point to otherwise.
NightowlM said:
I'm calling bullshit on your having ever been friends with any trans people. There's no way any self-respecting trans person would deal with your obnoxious, defensive bullshit. You're pissed because trans people call you out on your bullshit "respect." So you make up a bunch of trans friends and then give some lame excuse about them no longer wanting your friendship because one of them wanted to be in a relationship. Either you're mad because a lot of trans people have enough respect for themselves to not want to be friends with someone that doesn't respect them at all. Or you just made them up so that you could tout your opinion as if it added any validity to it.
After living in Thailand for about a year it's pretty easy to become friend with a transsexual. Sometimes I didn't even know it, sometimes I did. They didn't attempt to impose their personal gender identification of themselves on my perceived sexual identification of them. They believed they were women and I agreed they believed and behaved like women, I would call use female pronouns when referring to and addressing them.

Sexually I still viewed them as male but I treated them as their identified gender.

I left Thailand and made friends with another trans individual. After almost this exact conversation when I rebuffed their sexual advances and gave my reason they did not wish to associate with me anymore.

Gender has been spouted to me as being a person's own sexual identity. It doesn't mean it has to be mine. Any attempt to impose that on someone else is essentially demanding thought control.

If you were sexually born a male then, according to me, you sexually are male. Others can have any opinion they want, they're entitled to them. I wish others would afford me the same respect.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
It does depend how they look.

Yeah being a Bisexual makes this less of an issue.

But I do have an aversion to masculine women or feminine men. So the conversion would have to be thorough.

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
maybe, perhaps... possibly...
to be fare, it's a better chance than most women born women would be willing to. Although it would be nice if we were friends or something first

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
Dijkstra said:
Abomination said:
Dijkstra said:
Abomination said:
Some people might consider that individual to be a female, and they would be right. I consider that individual to be a male, and I also am right. They are right that the individual is female to them and I am right that the individual is male to me.
You're not helping your case in regards to trying to act as if things are unknown. Their sex does not change at that. Further the way you put it, as if it is merely a decision that they can change? Not helping your case.

snipped.
I appreciate what folks like you are trying to do, but I would like to take this opportunity to remind my fellow escapists of rule 14 of the internet: DO NOT ARGUE WITH TROLLS--it means they WIN!!!!!