Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

Outamyhead

Feb 25, 2009
Wow, I got bored of playing that game ages ago, when I say ages I mean when it was still running on the original HL/Quake engine.

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
Well at least they stabbed him for actually cheating, not just camping or some other non-socially-acceptable tactic. Are we sure this actually happened as described, or is China trying to destroy video games too?

Ironic

Sep 30, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
Who the hell brings a knife that big into a damn internet cafe :|

Fuuck, well at least hes okay. But seriously, thats fucked up.
He brought a knife because it's essentially a getaway vehicle....

EVERYONE RUNS FASTER WITH A KNIFE

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Wow... now that is just topping it. Okay I know we all get a little angry from time to time and no one can deny that, especially when it concerns cheating. However, even at that the highest frustration do you stab a guy over it. Look, if had heard a fight ensued and maybe they both gave each other a good kicking, well I wouldn't take too much notice... I mean it's still an extreme over-reaction to losing at a game to a cheat, but it's at least narrowly understandable. We here can all relate to wanting to stick our foot through the monitor and hoping it comes out on the other end into the cheats face. However to stab some one for it... well to say that's taking it too far would be a grave understatement.

Besides it's just a group of kids having a laugh on the comp... what's to get frustrated about?. Jeez the amount of time I've cheated playing games with my friends are countless, though it usually ends with a laugh and a joke. Bar I don't know kids these days.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
He just got "hacked" Lol'd

Sure, I feel sorry for him but at least it's one hacker less.

Pills_Here

Dec 10, 2009
I didn't read through the 11 pages of comments, so I don't know if this joke has been made before but here it goes.

He got stabbed in the brain and lived. Who the hell gets stabbed in the brain with a 30 cm knife and lives?

I call hacks.

Hazz_11

May 10, 2009
the dude not only got stabbed with a massive knife in his head it was rusty aswell they really dont like wall hackers in china

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Wait a minute, this happened in China? I thought that video games were banned in china.

(Of course I know that video games aren't banned in China, at least not all of them.)

OT: Well lets see him hack with a knife in his head! But seriously hacking is wrong, but that doesn't justify stabbing the dude, just break his computer.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
ma55ter_fett said:
This is painfully ironic

"Games don't cause violence!"

case and point^
Sorry but this may be a double post since I just posted a second ago, however I feel I must respond to this comment.

Video games don't cause violence in most of us. But imagine this. You live in a country where you rarely get to play video games, I mean you can't even get on youtube anymore. And at the end of a twelve hour school day, you go to the internet cafe to blow off some steam. You start playing and getting your ass kicked, which wouldn't really be a problem if you were getting it kicked fairly. But then you notice some asshole cheating in the back, destroying the one thing you look forward to each day.....so you snap.

I'm not justifying the kids actions, I just understand why he did it. I mean I'm not sure that's why he did it, but I think its a pretty good guess.

NJ

Feb 12, 2009
I'm here just sitting, wondering...

... What kind of argument do you need to have to grab a knife the size of someone's arm and jam it through his head. Sideways, nonetheless.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Wow.

Sure I get pissed when I encounter a cheater in a game but I keep my knifing during gameplay. This was excessive and downright disturbing. I hope the kid gets better (and has learned his lesson... what?).