Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

seventy7l

Oct 9, 2009
Well cheating is wrong but i just hope none of this affects his life severely i mean if his motor functions still work what about everything else.
I'm scared of going home to play in an internet cafe now.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
NJ said:
I'm here just sitting, wondering...

... What kind of argument do you need to have to grab a knife the size of someone's arm and jam it through his head. Sideways, nonetheless.
Almost all the way through also :).

For some reason this story routinely makes me smile.

I don't know why but I think it is just because every cheater I've met in a FPS was a complete and utter asshole. Unfortunately I'm transposing those observations onto this stranger.

Danz D Man

Jun 26, 2008
ma55ter_fett said:
This is painfully ironic

"Games don't cause violence!"

case and point^
I find it hard to believe your stance when you use such phrases as "case and point."
I think you mean "case in point."
Angry face.

dibblywibbles

Mar 20, 2009
hey I've seen people get stabbed at pool halls(yes multiple times, I'm lucky like that) though I've never seen someone get shanked in the brain. it's not much different. Even though I'm pretty sure one had nothing to do with a disagreement about a cheater(DRUGS man!) I guess I'm just not that surprised kids are flipping nuts. I don't blame the video games though...I blame the kid with a knife who actually stabbed the kid in the brain. man I just like saying that... stabbed in the brain. got a nice ring to it. I hope he doesn't cheat again though, I doubt you get stabbed in the brain twice and live to tell about it.

SMILEYkyle21

Feb 2, 2009
why the hell did he have a knife like that on him in the first place. i mean yeah rage quit, but come on

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Douk said:
godmode hax the knife is an instakill from behind.
Aw, I was gonna make a witty comment like that. Damn ninja's.
But yeah, I dunno whether to laugh or facepalm or what. This is just sad. I can't really add ot what's already been said.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
The laws don't sound so draconian when you have people that obsessed over a damn game.

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
Darwinism in action.

If your dumb enough to cheat in public at an internet cafe where people feel threatened enough to carry a kitchen knife... don't cheat, and especially don't cheat with something that has such a huge visual cue... like missing fucking walls.

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
Oh, God...
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
China, come on!
First it was the Korean couple who neglected their kid and now this? Not to mention all of the previous video-game related deaths in Asia.

*Shakes head in disapproval*
Saying anything at this point might come off as racist, so I'll just leave it at that...

F8L Fool

Mar 24, 2010
This immediately reminded me of an article I read about Lineage 2: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/20/lineage-ii-clan-rivalry-ends-in-real-life-murder/

People take gaming pretty damn seriously now a days.

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
It is ok he got stabbed in the cheating centre of his brain, it was already enlarged and he might be able to live a normal life now.

I think of Titus at times like these, "betcha won't do that again will yah?"

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
And this is the reason i dont play PC games anymore.

All kidding aside though, its a game, you dont need to shank anybody in the Occipital lobe for using a hack, theres way way way too much anger in the world as it is, we dont need to be pissed off at a game.

SoxFan96

Mar 16, 2010
I am personally waiting for the Chinese government to use this as an argument/reason to ban online gaming completely. Anybody else feel that something like that might happen?