Critical Miss: #36

Quid Plura

Apr 27, 2010
High alcohol percentage in Stella Artois? Pff. Anyhow, nice comic, took some time to sink in though.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
Stella Artois, Star Wars, ripping on Lucasarts' business practices, and a woman getting punched when she deserves it?
Excellent comic. :p

The Imp

Nov 9, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Y'know what? Someone's already addressed that one, but how can you guys not get the A New Hope quote at least? You call yourselves nerds/geeks?
Because i don't like Star Wars/Trek/Gate whatever. 24 Years old and not one bit into sci-fi(The BGS Remake Series excluded, thats fucking awesome!). But Blade Runner rocks.

Apr 28, 2008
@Everyone who didn't get the Star Wars reference: It was from A New Hope, it was Obi Wan reacting to the destruction of Alderaan.

/nerd

Geez, first no one seems to get the Blade Runner reference a few comics back, and now this? Thats just sad.

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
DaxStrife said:
Stella Artois, Star Wars, ripping on Lucasarts' business practices, and a woman getting punched when she deserves it?
Second that.

Curtisthekiller

Nov 26, 2008
POW right in the kisser!
its as if a few dozen teeth cried out...and were suddenly silenced, surely hours later by wifebeater brought by a barbitch.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Haha, Critical Miss is one of the highlights of my week, and now I've found a new way to order drinks. Though hopefully not stella

Vyce

Chaos Dragon
Mar 19, 2009
How can nobody get this? That's just.. That's just.. That's terrible.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Vyce said:
This...You should all be ashamed! You cant and wont counts as human beings if you dont get this!
[Sarcasm off]

Great stuff!

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Ponch said:
DaxStrife said:
Second that.
Thirded.
Also I went to uni in the same town Stella Artois originates from, and it's good over there.
Apparently a lot of export product just sucks balls, but when you get it from the place of origin it's decent or even good. Except for Heineken. It sucks in The Netherlands, and it sucks even more overseas.

Anyhow great comic :D

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
Wait, Beer *****?...Do people actually refer to bar tenders as that in real life without getting decked? No really, i wanna know.

Vyce

Chaos Dragon
Mar 19, 2009
Evilsanta said:
Vyce said:
This...You should all be ashamed! You cant and wont counts as human beings if you dont get this!
[Sarcasm off]

Great stuff!
See? Exactly /sarcasm. xD

Feb 13, 2008
Irridium said:
Geez, first no one seems to get the Blade Runner reference a few comics back, and now this? Thats just sad.
See what I mean about getting old? It's no fun when no-one gets your references anymore.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Irridium said:
See what I mean about getting old? It's no fun when no-one gets your references anymore.
Don't you worry... When my generation gets old, no one younger than us will get "the cake is a lie"... Well... Maybe... O_O