Critical Miss: #36

Apr 28, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Irridium said:
Geez, first no one seems to get the Blade Runner reference a few comics back, and now this? Thats just sad.
See what I mean about getting old? It's no fun when no-one gets your references anymore.
But I shouldn't have to feel old so soon! I'm only 19 D:

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Y'know what? Someone's already addressed that one, but how can you guys not get the A New Hope quote at least? You call yourselves nerds/geeks?
I wasn't aware that playing a lot of video games isn't enough to qualify for a nerd/geek and that you have to memorise quotes from a fairy tale in space...

Anyway, Tim is my new hero. =D I am not one to support violence against women, but Stout had it coming.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Heh...so many people dont know what Stella is...criminal!

Hilarious though, loved it

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Just got to say, I'm with Tim on this one. If someone warns you not to say it, don't say it. She got what she deserved

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Personally, I'd be punching the Beerbitch for giving me a Stella in the wrong glass. That was most definitely a frosted mug for pale ales (they have to stay cold or you'll taste them).

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Is it strange that i kinda am happy that Stout finally got one on the way for her behavior?

Pikeperch

May 3, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
What's a Stella?
The drink of choice for people with money.

5% ABV, also known as Wifebeater for rather unfortunate reasons.
Drink of choice for people with money? Stella Artois?
I'd wager Lagavulin would take that award, or a trappiste if we're sticking to beer. Stella? Really?

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I would like to also put in a vote that that slug was definitely justice. Great Justice, even. You don't go cracking stale jokes based on the product of the company that just axed someone, especially when you know they don't want you to. It'd be like being back in late 2001 and dredging up every bad Enron joke to someone who lost their job after that scandal hit. "Well, I bet you feel POWERless now! You've had a bad Lay, all you need is a good lay! You should become a Scientologist so you can be ripped off by ENRON AND L. RON!"

Good lord, I can't believe I know those.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
felixader said:
Is it strange that i kinda am happy that Stout finally got one on the way for her behavior?
Maybe if she got more slaps upside the head from her parents she wouldn't be such a prick. But to be fair some of the people around her need to be smacked back to reality too like her boss...brrr that is one scary b^&%h.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
Formica Archonis said:
I would like to also put in a vote that that slug was definitely justice. Great Justice, even. You don't go cracking stale jokes based on the product of the company that just axed someone, especially when you know they don't want you to. It'd be like being back in late 2001 and dredging up every bad Enron joke to someone who lost their job after that scandal hit. "Well, I bet you feel POWERless now! You've had a bad Lay, all you need is a good lay! You should become a Scientologist so you can be ripped off by ENRON AND L. RON!"

Good lord, I can't believe I know those.
Cheap oneliners, bad jokes, and bad puns never die they just get recycled.

Avayu

Apr 15, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
What's a Stella?
The drink of choice for people with money.

5% ABV, also known as Wifebeater for rather unfortunate reasons.
So wait, people here have claimed that a Stella Artois has a high alcohol content. 5% ABV is much? My standard beer (Rothaus Tannenzäpfle) has 5.1% and pretty much every other beer I see on the shelf has around 5%.

Now if Stout would have ordered a stout ...

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
lol she really had it coming that time. Also, Fu*k the Panthers. I don't care which one you were talking about, they both suck.

nitat

Apr 10, 2010
[/quote]

It's this:

And it's bloody horrible.[/quote]

You take that back! Wifebeater is great.

OT: Hives lyrics FTW. And I genuinely refuse to believe that so many people didn't get those references. FOR SHAME. It's like that fucking Blade Runner thing all over again. Seriously guys, how can a group consisting mostly of self-proclaimed nerds have so much trouble getting these?[/quote]
InterAirplay said:
Grouchy Imp said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

Its like Guinnes you either love it or you find it repulsive.

It's this:

And it's bloody horrible.
You take that back! Wifebeater is great.
It's the kind of beer you either love or hate, nearly no one in between.
[/quote]