Moriarty70 said:
This whole thread made me think of Elcor in bed with another species;

"False Joy: That's the spot, keep going, yes yes yes."
"Bold Face Lie: It's ok, I'm sure it happens to everyone."

Great strip, had me laughing good.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
In Mass Effect Three, the Volus breaks out of prison and enslaves a bunch of Elcor as a basis for his new business plan. Commander Shepard after hearing this news flies to the Volus' base of operation to free the Elcor. When he arrives, the Volus then decides to 'repay' Shepard for his time in incarceration with the same Welcoming 'party' he had. An eye for an eye after all. WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

*Blank Stare*

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
therandombear said:
OT: Interesting, how do volus even re-produce?
One would imagine at home. Outside their suits, in temperatures, pressures and atmospheres that won't kill them.

I also love that I know exactly the mission this is and I haven't played the game in months. Glad to see I'm not the only one who wonders what happens after the quest is over.

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
Titan Buttons said:
Funny and scary in one comic brilliant
but how would he even geet him out of his suit?
With barely constrained animal lust he would puncture right through....

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
Ghengis John said:
therandombear said:
OT: Interesting, how do volus even re-produce?
One would imagine at home. Outside their suits, in temperatures, pressures and atmospheres that won't kill them.
nah, everyone knows you only need "herbs and antibiotics" and you can go around banging people from different species altough your immune system is so weak that you could are forced to wear the same suit for all your life or die of infection.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Scorched_Cascade said:
Blasphemy! You can't do that to a God! All shall bow before that Volus and despair, Reapers will run crying to their mummies at the very sight of him. Just realised that's not the volus I was thinking of, you are talking about the Volus from Shadowbroker judging by the art scheme *facepalm*
Barla Von? Actually, I think this is Pitne For, Mr. Biotic God's Niftu Cal's boss.

Besides, unused news voice clips tell you what happened to Barla Von in your absence. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmXDwXxl_80]

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
HankMan said:
Serious warning: don't drop the soap
No terrible puns today? HankMan, I am dissapoint.

OT: Critical Miss has officially beaten Penny Arcade for the best gaming webcomic ever award.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Android2137 said:
Scorched_Cascade said:
Blasphemy! You can't do that to a God! All shall bow before that Volus and despair, Reapers will run crying to their mummies at the very sight of him. Just realised that's not the volus I was thinking of, you are talking about the Volus from Shadowbroker judging by the art scheme *facepalm*
Barla Von? Actually, I think this is Pitne For, Mr. Biotic God's Niftu Cal's boss.

Besides, unused news voice clips tell you what happened to Barla Von in your absence. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmXDwXxl_80]
Yep *stands up with hands in the air* that was my bad I meant the guy from the Justicar recruitment mission I just got that muddled with the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC for some reason. I've altered my post accordingly.

EvilPicnic

Sep 9, 2009
stinkychops said:
Since when is prison rape funny?

I get it though. Bravo.
They say: "You can't joke about rape! Rape is not funny!" I say fuck you! I think it's hilarious, how do you like that? I can PROVE to you that rape is funny! Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd! Well, why do you think they call him "Porky"?
? George Carlin