Dead bodies in the closet...?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
"Fuck, I forgot to take out the trash. Oh, and there's a dead baby in the closet, how interesting."
Then I would proceed to take out the trash.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
What's that smell?

*Opens closet*

"Fuuuuck, I blacked out again didn't I?"

*Goes and loads body, shovel, mattock, saw, and a bag of Quick Lime into van*

"Here we go again..."

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
Erik we took out the trash Yesterday! Well now your going to have to take him down to the dumpster by yourself.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I'd drag it to next door at night, leave it i na wierd sexual position, Skyri mstyle and run off giggeling

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
silverpimp said:
I'd put it next to the week old dead bodies in my garage.
Are they the bodies that happen to have been there for a week? Or do you have some weird cycle that means you permanently have bodies that are a week old in there, along with the 6 day old bodies in the cellar and the 8 day old bodies in the fridge?

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Trucken said:
OHJESUSCHRISTWHATTHEFUCK!?!?!?!?

Yeah, I think that sums up it up quite nicely. Then call the police.
It's been in YOUR closet for a week. You never noticed it until now? Just what are you going to tell the police? Do you really think they are going to buy the story that you just FOUND it there? My advice: start running, fast.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010

Most likely that. I wanted to find the GIF of the three women who look creeped out, and the one guy who's like "aw yeah".

Actually:

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Step 1 Text everyone who matters: Zombies found, arm yourselves!

Step 2 Call cops

Step 3 Stand in front of closet yelling repent sinner, down with the unholy, ect

Step 4 Invite cops in show them closet and not talk about Step 3.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
I'd be wondering how I got a closet and why I hadn't noticed it for an entire week.