Democrats already proposing austerity before DNC even ends

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
It will.

They're too dug in to accept their ideas might not be popular and their approach is bad. They'll blame something I dunno maybe the "Deep State" now being claimed to be infiltrated and occupied by Trump supporters or something.

Who knows maybe they'll blame Coronavirus and people being self isolating (mostly in democrat controlled cities) or major outbreaks (also happening in democrat controlled cities) as reasons people couldn't vote as strongly or something.
This is nonsense.. Trump is the only one making up " Deep State conspiracies" LOL

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Have you been listening to what Biden has been saying?

"We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
And in the sad times we live in, THAT is still a MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT over what Trump has been saying and the actual policies he is pushing to implement here. Go ahead and listen to what Trump has been saying and then you will worry less about Biden's foot in the mouth disease. Yea, it is really that bad and that sad, but that is the reality of the situation.

Trump wants to kill off the poor. Biden saying stupid shit about them isn't somehow worse than that. Biden making a plea to give the poor the same access as everyone else and saying stupid shit while doing it isn't worse than Trump trying to crush them into oblivion.

Have you taken a look at Trump's policies? What his own administration officials are telling us are his plans after he wins? You know what the promised " shock and awe" is about?

The reason the GOP refuse to release a platform is because of how seriously F'd up that platform is right now.

EDIT: Look at the reason why Biden is saying what he said BTW, the GOP justify school segregation because they say the poor and minority kids will hold back their kids from being able to achieve due to " dumbing down" their courses. The Republicans have attempted to justify withholding healthcare from poor communities because they claim they " just don't want healthcare"

So for a second here, just think about what will actually happen if Trump is successful at implementing all of his plans here. The poor are already in increasingly desperate situations as it is. He wants to take their housing, their food, their healthcare and a time when all of our food banks and charities are running dry here. What happens to them then. Go ahead and tell me that. Oh yea, they will actually just die. They don't have anywhere to turn to for help anymore.

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
That's... My point is in reference to Biden and Trump having a debate. The point is that Biden is most likely not capable of debating Trump without being completely run over. If Biden makes a comment like I quoted when debating Trump, you can bet your ass Trump will bully the shit out of him over it.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
That's... My point is in reference to Biden and Trump having a debate. The point is that Biden is most likely not capable of debating Trump without being completely run over. If Biden makes a comment like I quoted when debating Trump, you can bet your ass Trump will bully the shit out of him over it.
The debates should happen because otherwise it suggests Biden is just a puppet president not capable of holding his own............ which after Hillary collapsed last election will once again look like the DNC are hiding things from the public.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Have you not seen Trump talk? LOL If Biden makes a comment like that Trump will just go off on how much he hates the poor. According to his staff, he has a terrible disdain for the poor, that is why he has been advised to avoid the topic all together and is pretending they don't exist. It is when Trump TRIES to address the poor he starts talking about them being dirty and expressed his contempt for them. What is Trump going to " bully" him about that wouldn't just make Trump look bad considering he can't seem to talk about them at all without his hatred for them shining through? The man wanted to sell Puerto Rico because it was full of " poor dirty people" in Trump's words... Nothing Biden has said or done is worse than that. LOL

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
The debates should happen because otherwise it suggests Biden is just a puppet president not capable of holding his own............ which after Hillary collapsed last election will once again look like the DNC are hiding things from the public.
The GOP refusing to release their platform because it is so bad and you claim the DNC is hiding things? LMAO!

Go ahead and show me the GOP platform then eh?

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas

The hardest part is figuring out which candidate at the debate DeVito represents; Biden or Trump 😅
These elections are going to go down in history as the most surreal evens in Murican history. 2016 had two terrible Republican nominees that were corrupt in different ways. Now we have 2 old white guys with a history of sexual misconduct and cognitive decline, while we are in the middle of a plandemic and economic deterioration.

god help us all

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
These elections are going to go down in history as the most surreal evens in Murican history. 2016 had two terrible Republican nominees that were corrupt in different ways. Now we have 2 old white guys with a history of sexual misconduct and cognitive decline, while we are in the middle of a plandemic and economic deterioration.

god help us all
Nah. It's not this election that'll be the surreal one. The one that comes after this, THAT will be the one straight from Wonderland.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Nah. It's not this election that'll be the surreal one. The one that comes after this, THAT will be the one straight from Wonderland.
If Trump wins, the poor will all be dead by then so then it will essentially just be a "Plutocratic Wonderland" by that point. His "shock and awe" will have removed all the safety net and all the charities are already broke so the people will be left with no options and a president willing to use the military against the people.

Go ahead and look at the K recovery.. There is no help coming from Trump for those not already on the rebound, the wealthy are fine right now so that is all that matters.

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
If Trump wins, the poor will all be dead by then so then it will essentially just be a plutocratic Wonderland by that point. His "shock and awe" will have removed all the safety net and all the charities are already broke so the people will be left with no options and a president willing to use the military against the people.
It was also said on the old forum that the transexual people would all be getting forced out of their homes and sent to death camps with Trump's first election.

Please keep your rhetoric realistic. Continuing to insist that the sky will fall only for it to not, only leads to people not taking your warnings seriously. Just say that it's going to rain.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
It was also said on the old forum that the transexual people would all be getting forced out of their homes and sent to death camps with Trump's first election.

Please keep your rhetoric realistic. Continuing to insist that the sky will fall only for it to not, only leads to people not taking your warnings seriously. Just say that it's going to rain.
Who said that? I never said that. Nope, not even close. I have ALWAYS kept my outlook realistic. Ignoring what is actually happening and what is helping isn't helping you though.

BTW. EVERY single thing I said would happen on the old forums actually did. And worse.
You cannot even name one thing I stated Trump would do that he didn't. He literally did every thing I stated he would. He also did so much more I thought they would stop him from doing too.

You are the one not being realistic here. You have to look at Trump's actual policies here. What his own staff and family are telling us. You have been watching the wrong hand.

It is like you look at Trump's plan, policies, and what his staff is telling us and think .. what exactly? That they are joking or something? Reality is it isn't a joke.

Look at his plans, policies and what his staff is telling us his plans are. Have you even done this yet?

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Who said that? I never said that. Nope, not even close. I have ALWAYS kept my outlook realistic. Ignoring what is actually happening and what is helping isn't helping you though.

BTW. EVERY single thing I said would happen on the old forums actually did. And worse.
You cannot even name one thing I stated Trump would do that he didn't. He literally did every thing I stated he would. He also did so much more I thought they would stop him from doing too.

You are the one not being realistic here. You have to look at Trump's actual policies here. What his own staff and family are telling us. You have been watching the wrong hand.

It is like you look at Trump's plan, policies, and what his staff is telling us and think .. what exactly? That they are joking or something? Reality is it isn't a joke.

Look at his plans, policies and what his staff is telling us his plans are. Have you even done this yet?
Well I would say who it was but last time I did I was accused of slandering them, but I'll give the hint that said person was banned from the new forum.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Well I would say who it was but last time I did I was accused of slandering them, but I'll give the hint that said person was banned from the new forum.
Right, so that has absolutely ZERO to do with anything I have said. You are accusing me of not being realistic here. What is " shock and Awe" about that his staff are telling us planned for after the election? What happens when you remove the safety net during a depression while all the charities have no money?

Trumps entire second term is about obliterating the poor. THAT is the primary objective here and that isn't an exaggeration. Why do you think I have been so concerned that I would even support an old fart democrat like Biden when I am a progressive, independent die hard Bernie supporter in the first place?

All of Trump's " best People" are not warning us for nothing here. They are raising the alarms for a reason.

1) How many of Obama's " best people" told us he was dangerous and unfit for office? Oh .. none.
2)How many of Bush's " best people" told us he was dangerous and unfit for office? Oh yea..none.
3) How many of their family members told us they were dangerous and unfit for office? Oh none..
4)How many of Trumps? OH WOW. SO MANY. This has never happened before in our history.
5)Why are people ignoring it and acting like this is normal in any way?

THIS IS NOT OKAY. They have raised the alarms and people are acting like it is nothing.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
You assume they've bothered to write one yet.
They have one. It is called the policies they have been enacting and the plans they have for Trump''s second term. It would do everyone good to look at what his own administration is telling us that is. There is a reason members of his administration are resigning and coming forward. This is not something that normally happens here. His own " best people" are the ones raising the alarms and people are too stupid to listen.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
They have one. It is called the policies they have been enacting and the plans they have for Trump''s second term. It would do everyone good to look at what his own administration is telling us that is. There is a reason members of his administration are resigning and coming forward. This is not something that normally happens here. His own " best people" are the ones raising the alarms and people are too stupid to listen.
What if they're raising the alarm because he's doing something very anti-republican?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If Biden loses this, it won't be because of "muh Russia", "muh mail", "muh 'lectoral collij", "muh Bernie Bros", or any other pregenerated boilerplate excuse Democrats can and already have wound up.
If Biden loses votes due to any of those, him losing will be at least partially due to those.

Now, you can say that his own failings costs him more votes than those, and that could be totally true, we'll have to wait and see. That's not to say that those aren't problems, hell, Trump wouldn't be trying the mail thing if he didn't think it'd hurt Biden's chances.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
What if they're raising the alarm because he's doing something very anti-republican?
What do you think that is? He is trying to spend MORE on military than even the republicans are telling him to do. Please elaborate. What exactly is Trump doing specifically that is ANTI-Republican here? Or are you just pulling that out of nowhere and not listening to what they are actually telling us?

They have been quite clear in what they have problems with, and that isn't one of them. Republicans have done some terrible things, however, withholding FEMA funding to fire victims because they didn't vote for them isn't one of them. Trying to withhold federal funding to democrat states and cities isn't one of them. Trying to sell Puerto Rico and rip citizenship from millions of US citizens because it is full of " dirty and poor" people( according to Trump) isn't one of them.

What is this imaginary scenario you speak of here? They are claiming he is dangerous and unfit for office due to these terrible acts against the people and more.