Demon's Souls

Helba1984

Dec 17, 2009
TheDrunkNinja said:
Helba1984 said:
Yahtzee, I know you're all for comedy and sarcasm, but you missed a few glaring points that would have made things clearer for those who rely on you to help them choose games.

1: "No checkpoints"
No, there's no checkpoints in the sense that "Oh shit, I died, I'll respawn here and only have to walk five feet to get back where I was", but there ARE game mechanics that function the same way and it seems you either willfully omitted mentioning them or didn't spend any time exploring to find them.

In the first level, the two side towers of the main gatehouse have locked gates; make it down to the bottom from the top entrance via the battlement, and there's a lever you can pull to open them. Those gates stay open, and act like checkpoints because even if you die you can just fight back up the tower and instantly be back on the battlement without having to slog through the entire beginning again.

1a: "No saving until a boss is beaten"

Not true. Above-mentioned unlocked shortcuts STAY even if you quit the game, go somewhere else, or die.

2: "Dodging doesn't do shit"

Dodging works, but it's not a quicktime event. You have to keep dodging or blocking, and the skeleton scenario you described counts as TWO attacks, so you have to respond to both by either blocking, countering, or dodge/rolling. You can't just sit there like a twat and bask in the glory of your dodge. BTW - what he did to you is called a Riposte.

3: "Dragon came out of nowhere"

Sure, it's seem that way if you ran out onto the rampart like a football player chasing teenage skirts, but if you'd explored the castle gatehouse you'd have SEEN that dragon and realized the entire level is one big area, and HE FLIES BEHIND THE GATEHOUSE.

4: "Notes left by other players are worthless"

Again, you didn't play long enough to see this (clearly), but bad comments don't last more than a day. If messages aren't promoted, they're deleted during a server cycle (about once a day).

5: "Only way to get HP back is to defeat a major Demon"

Again you didn't seem to play enough to find this out, but you can also get your life back by helping another player (Via blue-eye stone), killing another player (via red-eye stone), or having a message that is promoted by a certain number of other players as being helpful.

6: "Difficulty.DemonsSouls = Concrete.obj + forehead.obj"

Again, not true. Each enemy simply requires a different tactic to beat, and the game punishes you for running in like Rambo without thinking about it. Once you learn a tactic to defeat each enemy, it's more about keeping up with the new ones and upgrading your armor than banging your head against an impossible wall. One solution does not fit all monsters.

Also, Turpentine kills those dogs MUCH quicker, upgraded armor will help you IMMENSELY against the Tower Knight and his guards, and yes, the underground way is much much easier.

In conclusion, all this stuff I learned on my own because I'm awesome that way, but if the difficulty is like so much water in your treacle, there's an official wiki that everybody who plays the game contributes to where you can quickly learn these hints and benefit from other players' experiences.

The game is great and I think you should give it another go with this knowledge.

- Helba
He's pretty much referring to this elitist douchebag.
If your sarcasm-o-meter is busted, maybe you didn't notice the "i'm awesome" part was a large dose of it, to match the tone of the review.

Hope that helps.

Helba1984

Dec 17, 2009
Anarex said:
All this debate about whether the checkpoint system is really about difficulty is silly and should stop. It really just boils down to whether you want to play a game that inspires real fear or not. People that get truly upset about having wasted there time when they die should not be playing the game. Its not for you. If the game is making you angry about having died or messed up, the designer did its job right. That is the point. You are suppose to be upset and angry you died. It was built that way on purpose.

Some people game to see the story all the way through. Like a book or a movie. If you paid 60 bucks for it, they feel entitled to see the end without feeling frustrated. That is ok. It is a perfectly valid reason to play games. Go play the newest Prince of Persia or Assassin's Creed or Uncharted 2, they were made specifically with you in mind. It fact, more and more games are being made with this player in mind. But, accept that other players exist who gain enjoyment from something else. Understand that these players were here first. When we started gaming this is all we had. Do you think we played Final Fantasy or Super Mario for the rich story?

For many people, gaming is not just about seeing the story to the end. We want to loose. We want to die many times and be severely punished for doing so. When I see a boss for the first time, I want it to absolutely destroy me. When I die because I messed up, I want to be punished so that I will learn from my mistakes. There are limits, but it has to be meaningful punishment. It has to make you upset on some level. I want to be afraid of dying. To feel like I need to be careful. It makes the victory that much better for me. Just because it has no significance for you does not mean our view is invalid.

Why does every game have to be for the casual gamer? Some games should be just for us. Besides this game and the last Ninja Gaiden, name the last major console game that was for us. All the games used to be for us. Now only a very few. Giving the few games made for us negative reviews is wrong. We are the people the industry was built on. We should never be totally left out in the cold. Without us, you would have no games.

Rete

Dec 23, 2009
I really feel like Yahtzee missed the ball on this one.

1. He makes a comparison of Demon's Souls to I Wanna Be The Guy as a example of how to do difficulty RIGHT. The biggest problem with this is that they're TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES. Making the comparison purely because their difficulty is similar would be like comparing Super Mario to Super Street Fighter because they both have "Super" in their title.

A better comparison would have been between games of similar genres. While I may be wrong, I feel that Demon's Souls would fit somewhere more along the lines of "horror" (or more appropriately "Tension"), in which case, Demon's Souls could be compared to Resident Evil, or Silent Hill.

Even though the mechanics of these two games are completely different, the core "checkpoint/save" system for both these games are very similar (lengthy gaps between saves and generous amounts of backtracking). Without any form of acclimating punishment (higher risks -> higher rewards), all type of horror from the game is lost. So changing Demon's Souls at such a fundamental level would have wide arcing consequences. It'd be like playing Resident Evil 1 using save states, or playing Resident Evil 4 (with it's checkpoint mechanics, and NON-HORROR style gameplay). And nobody compares Resident Evil 4 to 1 anymore because every one knows they're completely unique experiences. Comparing one to the other just makes you look stupid.

2. Stating macro-design decisions things like "Wow, why hasn't anyone higher up just added difficulty settings? It's the most OBVIOUS solution ever" (para-phrase) is a tool move. First off, making a decision like "just throw more money at it" is never a good solution. There's budgets and deadlines companies have to adhere to, and changing NOT ONLY things like stat balancing (changing enemy HP and whatnot), but also enemy placement is a huge endeavor. It's not just changing values. For example, let's say we made all enemies have 20% less health, and damage. Does that mean all enemies give 20% less XP? Or would it be more appropriate to give the player 35% less XP since enemies are being nerfed in multiple categories. Do we change item drop tables? Does a whole new set of inventory items have to be created for these new difficulty levels? Does this open up exploits where power users can level faster at lower levels? Does the game actually get harder near the end because less XP gain -> more grinding for Demon's Souls -> higher chance of losing all your souls -> more wasted time? And so on, and so on.

This doesn't even touch other major aspects such as PvP. Users who play on easier difficulties are suddenly encountering a enemy player who has played on normal, and all of a sudden the easy player is whooped because they're not used to this standard of play. Would we remove PvP from Demon's Souls (it's main mechanic) depending on your initial selection? Do we remove hints which are neg repped? It's a constant spiral of changes and making light of the developers for it without seriously thinking through the consequences is just a bad show. Especially coming from a published Game Reviewer whose also has had their hands in Game Development (your Trilby series).

3. At the end of your review, you stated that you didn't have the time to waste on games such as Demon's Souls, even though you knew it was an RPG which was of somewhat notable length. You can't punish them for that. You don't go to a comedy, and rate it poorly because you were in the mood for a drama. If you don't have the time, why not play it only a little bit in between your other game reviews rather then bash it because of your own scenario? I don't review soccer games and immediately give them low marks because I naturally dislike soccer games.

4. Extreme over exaggeration is not professional. Every level has a shortcut to the boss, or the level itself is extremely short. 1-2 can be beaten in less then 5 minutes (if you know the path to the boss [pro-tip: walk straight]), and 1-1 lets you fight the boss (after unlocking the shortcut) in under a minute and a half (pro-tip: walk straight). Stating that the game takes you over an hour to get to your previous locale is very misleading, and doing so just to prove your point is something that doesn't belong in journalism. Regular chat's fine though. It also shows a strong misunderstanding of the game's core level design which is that every level (if they're too long) has a shortcut to the boss, much like Ocarina of Time. And to the people who say you might have missed it, I cry foul. Level 1-1 has 2 shortcuts, one is missable, but the other is MANDATORY. It unlocks the boss. Ignoring these details is total weaksauce.

***As an alternate solution to the checkpoint problem, some type of town teleport spell would have been a cleaner solution. That way death is left in the hands of player decision, and less on player patience.

*****They do give the user this ability to town teleport later on in the game, but it comes a little too late into the game. It should have been a spell the user gets the moment they beat after the first major boss (just before the dragon death sequence you quit at).

Credge

Apr 12, 2008
Holy hell, I've never seen Yahtzee so far off on his opinion of something in my life.

The only thing he's right about is that Demon's Souls isn't hard. It isn't. If he finds that the game mechanics are 'wasting his time' then he's doing it wrong.

Helba1984

Dec 17, 2009
Rete said:
I really feel like Yahtzee missed the ball on this one.

1. He makes a comparison of Demon's Souls to I Wanna Be The Guy as a example of how to do difficulty RIGHT. The biggest problem with this is that they're TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES. Making the comparison purely because their difficulty is similar would be like comparing Super Mario to Super Street Fighter because they both have "Super" in their title.

A better comparison would have been between games of similar genres. While I may be wrong, I feel that Demon's Souls would fit somewhere more along the lines of "horror" (or more appropriately "Tension"), in which case, Demon's Souls could be compared to Resident Evil, or Silent Hill.

Even though the mechanics of these two games are completely different, the core "checkpoint/save" system for both these games are very similar (lengthy gaps between saves and generous amounts of backtracking). Without any form of acclimating punishment (higher risks -> higher rewards), all type of horror from the game is lost. So changing Demon's Souls at such a fundamental level would have wide arcing consequences. It'd be like playing Resident Evil 1 using save states, or playing Resident Evil 4 (with it's checkpoint mechanics, and NON-HORROR style gameplay). And nobody compares Resident Evil 4 to 1 anymore because every one knows they're completely unique experiences. Comparing one to the other just makes you look stupid.

2. Stating macro-design decisions things like "Wow, why hasn't anyone higher up just added difficulty settings? It's the most OBVIOUS solution ever" (para-phrase) is a tool move. First off, making a decision like "just throw more money at it" is never a good solution. There's budgets and deadlines companies have to adhere to, and changing NOT ONLY things like stat balancing (changing enemy HP and whatnot), but also enemy placement is a huge endeavor. It's not just changing values. For example, let's say we made all enemies have 20% less health, and damage. Does that mean all enemies give 20% less XP? Or would it be more appropriate to give the player 35% less XP since enemies are being nerfed in multiple categories. Do we change item drop tables? Does a whole new set of inventory items have to be created for these new difficulty levels? Does this open up exploits where power users can level faster at lower levels? Does the game actually get harder near the end because less XP gain -> more grinding for Demon's Souls -> higher chance of losing all your souls -> more wasted time? And so on, and so on.

This doesn't even touch other major aspects such as PvP. Users who play on easier difficulties are suddenly encountering a enemy player who has played on normal, and all of a sudden the easy player is whooped because they're not used to this standard of play. Would we remove PvP from Demon's Souls (it's main mechanic) depending on your initial selection? Do we remove hints which are neg repped? It's a constant spiral of changes and making light of the developers for it without seriously thinking through the consequences is just a bad show. Especially coming from a published Game Reviewer whose also has had their hands in Game Development (your Trilby series).

3. At the end of your review, you stated that you didn't have the time to waste on games such as Demon's Souls, even though you knew it was an RPG which was of somewhat notable length. You can't punish them for that. You don't go to a comedy, and rate it poorly because you were in the mood for a drama. If you don't have the time, why not play it only a little bit in between your other game reviews rather then bash it because of your own scenario? I don't review soccer games and immediately give them low marks because I naturally dislike soccer games.

4. Extreme over exaggeration is not professional. Every level has a shortcut to the boss, or the level itself is extremely short. 1-2 can be beaten in less then 5 minutes (if you know the path to the boss [pro-tip: walk straight]), and 1-1 lets you fight the boss (after unlocking the shortcut) in under a minute and a half (pro-tip: walk straight). Stating that the game takes you over an hour to get to your previous locale is very misleading, and doing so just to prove your point is something that doesn't belong in journalism. Regular chat's fine though. It also shows a strong misunderstanding of the game's core level design which is that every level (if they're too long) has a shortcut to the boss, much like Ocarina of Time. And to the people who say you might have missed it, I cry foul. Level 1-1 has 2 shortcuts, one is missable, but the other is MANDATORY. It unlocks the boss. Ignoring these details is total weaksauce.

***As an alternate solution to the checkpoint problem, some type of town teleport spell would have been a cleaner solution. That way death is left in the hands of player decision, and less on player patience.

*****They do give the user this ability to town teleport later on in the game, but it comes a little too late into the game. It should have been a spell the user gets the moment they beat after the first major boss (just before the dragon death sequence you quit at).
Good counter!

But let me add the following:

1: There are only so many "checkpoints" as noveau-gamers have come to know them, but the shortcut mechanic functions in the same capacity, only it cannot be quick-save abused which seems to be a huge complaint (gee, wonder why?

2: Every Nexus teleport point (spawned when you beat bosses) functions this way. In fact the first one is right before the room leading up to that dragon.

Helba1984

Dec 17, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
There are quite a few developers, in particular Japanese based ones, who don't really agree with things like difficulty level, or playability, or even fairness in their games. This isn't really anything new. I'm pretty sure it started with the NES(or Famicom) with games like Super Mario Brothers and Ghosts & Goblins(or Ghouls and Goblins I can't remember which), or the Megaman series, which wasn't quite as hard, and had difficulty selects which did change a lot of the gameplay.

For a while American developers were just as bad, if not worse. If you don't believe me, look at the older Rainbow 6 games for the PC. I still get nightmares from some of those games. Sometimes games will be made that are too hard for the masses, and Demon's Souls sounds like one of them. I'm not trying to sound like too much of a grammar nazi, but shouldn't the title be Demons' souls?
No. The Old One (boss of whole game) has many souls you are trying to steal/free.

therefore Demon's Souls refers to them.

The Deadpool

Dec 28, 2007
solidstatemind said:
Some folks- yourself included- have made interesting counter-arguments, but I can't help but notice that that are almost completely (if not 100%) based upon Demon's Souls ... and while it might be interesting to speculate how to use this EP to invalidate some of Yahtzee's original points in the ZP, the central thesis remains intact: 90% of the time, long periods between checkpoints is a bullshit move by the game developer.
And I'd have to disagree with you. Just because most people use a tool improperly has no impact upon the tool itself.

Just because most people use animation to make kids show, does not make Cowboy Bebop any less adult. Just because most people use Wii for horrible gimmicky games does not detract from Silent Hill.

Demon's Souls takes the long range checkpoint feature and puts it to GREAT use. It creates an emotional reaction from the player most games this generation lacks, and adds to the atmosphere and sheer immersion of the game. The fact that few games before it have used it this way has no bearing upon it...

Anarex

Dec 22, 2009
I love this use of a generic term to mean an exact figure. Long periods between checkpoints, i.e. too long for you. For some reason each game has to have a check point system designed around your personal tolerance for frustration and challenge. Maybe you better nail down what exact length is acceptable. This way, developers know how to customer tailor their games for you in the future.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Helba1984 said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
If your sarcasm-o-meter is busted, maybe you didn't notice the "i'm awesome" part was a large dose of it, to match the tone of the review.

Hope that helps.
Yet, despite that tiny tidbit of an excuse, you still presented yourself as the elitist douchebag you denied being. Also, the nature of nearly every single one of your other posts completely destroys your "sarcasm" argument's credibility. I make the accusation of your case for denying the fact that you are indeed an elitist douchebag to be nothing but empty excuses; and I have proof.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
So guys... Demon's Souls isn't that hard...

I got it the other day and I've been playing it a lot. It is not nearly as hard as it was made out to be and I can't see how anyone could get frustrated with it. It's nowhere near the difficulty of, say... Devil May Cry or the old Megaman-games. It's hard, yes. But not to the point of controller-throwing...

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is: "What the hell Yahtzee!? Stop whining... And man up..."

Anarex

Dec 22, 2009
It makes you wonder how he got through Devil May Cry 3 and Ninja Gaiden 2. Was he playing on easy to make sure he finished in time for a review?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
Y'know, just from reading all the idiotic things Atkinson has said, I'm half-tempted to send him an e-mail now and rub his own stupidity in his face from half a world away. Of course, I don't know how well that'd go over.
Believe me, I had the exact same thought.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Theres nothing to be ashamed about calling it a BS game. It sounds rediculous from multiple people who have played it

Helba1984

Dec 17, 2009
TheDrunkNinja said:
Helba1984 said:
TheDrunkNinja said:

Hope that helps.
Yet, despite that tiny tidbit of an excuse, you still presented yourself as the elitist douchebag you denied being. Also, the nature of nearly every single one of your other posts completely destroys your "sarcasm" argument's credibility. I make the accusation of your case for denying the fact that you are indeed an elitist douchebag to be nothing but empty excuses; and I have proof.
If you can't separate my obviously direct and sarcastic tone from my extremely valid arguments, that's either your fault, a consequence of Forum posts as a text-only medium, or some combination thereof in as-yet-undetermined proportions.

I'd wager the higher half goes to you, though.

see? that's sarcasm!

oh, wait - so was that! and this!

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
What a cruel twist of fate putting the email address. Nice touch! It's sad the Atkinson is so ignorant about 'minorities'

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
The first page had a great email template that I suggest we use. As an example of what I mean, here's what I replied to him with:

Subject: Dealing with the Vocal Majority

Greetings Mr. Atkinson,

It has come to my attention (along with you and many others) that a large amount of vocal minority is against you're opinions and actions regarding censorship. I believe it is necessary to inform you that while the vocal minority may appear to be a vocal majority, this is just a cheap trick created through fake email addresses and yelling. Yelling to seem bigger than one really is has been used throughout human history, so do not be deterred if people are harassing you and calling you retarded more than what seems physically possible for such a small group. This tactic has been used by well known dictators such as Hitler, so my advice is to not listen to what are essentially Nazis.

To combat this facade, I suggest you fight fire with fire. The vocal minority is behaving like a dictatorship, and so should you. Remove freedom of speech to silence their yelling. This should prove easy to you, as you attempt to do it on a regular basis. Soon the vocal minority will subside (probably through violence, which is an acceptable strategy if done in real life), and you can get on with your busy life.

Sincerely,

-Joseph Walter
Concerned foreign maverick

P.S. Don't you just LOVE the game Yahtzee?

Notice the happy tone and agreeing with him while actually insulting him. Also notice the "P.S. Don't you just LOVE the game Yahtzee?" I believe adding that, or a variation of that would be hilarious if done on a grand scale. Also notice "Greetings Mr. Atkinson," and the way I wrote my name. It gives it a feel of professionalism that may actually make him read it before getting pissed off.

Also, Joseph Walter is a pseudonym, just and FYI.

I enjoyed this Extra Punctuation. I have yet to play the game, but I agree. I hate having to redo large parts after dieing. Hard is fun, but that's just annoying.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
SFR said:
The first page had a great email template that I suggest we use. As an example of what I mean, here's what I replied to him with:

Subject: Dealing with the Vocal Majority

Greetings Mr. Atkinson,

It has come to my attention (along with you and many others) that a large amount of vocal minority is against you're opinions and actions regarding censorship. I believe it is necessary to inform you that while the vocal minority may appear to be a vocal majority, this is just a cheap trick created through fake email addresses and yelling. Yelling to seem bigger than one really is has been used throughout human history, so do not be deterred if people are harassing you and calling you retarded more than what seems physically possible for such a small group. This tactic has been used by well known dictators such as Hitler, so my advice is to not listen to what are essentially Nazis.

To combat this facade, I suggest you fight fire with fire. The vocal minority is behaving like a dictatorship, and so should you. Remove freedom of speech to silence their yelling. This should prove easy to you, as you attempt to do it on a regular basis. Soon the vocal minority will subside (probably through violence, which is an acceptable strategy if done in real life), and you can get on with your busy life.

Sincerely,

-Joseph Walter
Concerned foreign maverick

P.S. Don't you just LOVE the game Yahtzee?

Notice the happy tone and agreeing with him while actually insulting him. Also notice the "P.S. Don't you just LOVE the game Yahtzee?" I believe adding that, or a variation of that would be hilarious if done on a grand scale. Also notice "Greetings Mr. Atkinson," and the way I wrote my name. It gives it a feel of professionalism that may actually make him read it before getting pissed off.

Also, Joseph Walter is a pseudonym, just and FYI.

I enjoyed this Extra Punctuation. I have yet to play the game, but I agree. I hate having to redo large parts after dieing. Hard is fun, but that's just annoying.
To be fair, I severely doubt he is going to read them. I sent one anyway!

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Helba1984 said:
If you can't separate my obviously direct and sarcastic tone from my extremely valid arguments, that's either your fault, a consequence of Forum posts as a text-only medium, or some combination thereof in as-yet-undetermined proportions.

I'd wager the higher half goes to you, though.

see? that's sarcasm!

oh, wait - so was that! and this!
Alright, you forced my hand on this. I didn't want to waste the time, but here's your proof:

Helba1984 said:
Yahtzee, I just lost even more respect for you because of this.

Your post was "Backpedaling, backpedaling, backpedaling, (insult viewers, epithets), backpedaling, (lie about checkpoint length), backpedaling, (insult game for having one standard level of difficulty and about 15 classes that completely change the game and you've only played one), (make excuses for not actually trying to beat game based on review length, when Kotaku specifically delayed their review until their reviewer beat the game in order to provide a more accurate review), backpedaling, end."

You want something you could actually complain about, checkpoint-wise, Yahtzee?

Play BAROQUE.

The game is not as unkind as you continue to insist it is; I posted a point-by-point rebuttal to your claims which you fail to recognize (other than backpedaling on the points which were obvious). But the Shortcut system in the game is exactly like a checkpoint, other than that it cannnot be quick-save abused, so it actually forces you to play the goddamn game.

Also, I don't think the complaints of casual gamers should weigh in on a game like this, because it's obviously not targeting them. that part of your post was just fluff to justify more backpedaling.

Edit:

If you happen to want an accurate review, rather than a comedy routine with smarminess, click here:
http://kotaku.com/5424389/demons-souls-review-souls-asylum
A prime example of what an elitist douchebag would post.

Helba1984 said:
Nope. You're caught in the Half-Life illusion.

Even if they let you wander around the land like a fucktard, WRPGs still have a developer-set narrative.

The only difference is the illusion that what you do changes anything in the long term.

Your point = epic fail.
Elitist douchebag.

Helba1984 said:
I am also a professional who happens to work in the industry, and I know precisely the motivating factors behind these trends I speak of; I am well versed and well educated in this subject matter in particular.
REALLY an elitist douchebag. This all only took me a few minutes to dig up by the way. Wasn't exactly a hard thing to do.

Helba1984 said:
Wow, so you mean that the Wiki is noexistant? And what, don't you figure everything out by trial and error? Do you have some godly cheat sheet for every game you play so you only have to play it once? How do you even play games at all? Every game requires effort and trial and error. This game just punishes you for being a Rambo wannabe and not using your noodle (the one in your brain).
Alright, I'll admit your being sarcastic here.

Keep in mind, sarcasm is a weak defense when it's sarcasm for the sake of being an elitist douchebag.

Helba1984 said:
Wow. You should avoid every RPG ever made, because that genre isn't for you. Also never ever play D&D, and don't bother trying to play FF or DQ at all. Also avoid Oblivion and Morrowind, avoid KOTOR, avoid pretty much anything out of Bioware or Japan in general.

Go play Halo and stop complaining.
More sarcasm. How surprising.

See? Weak defense.

Still an elitist douchebag!

Helba1984 said:
Wow, here I was thinking you understood that progressing and becoming more powerful in a game is sort of part of the game getting more difficult. You probably can't handle an FPS either, because you have to have guns "of a certain level" of power and have learned "by trial and error"that standing in front of an alien with your thumb up your ass will get you killed.

Better stick to Madden, BroGamer. http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=287
Posting comic strips to make your point... is just... strange. And you do it all the time...

... Stop it for god sake's.

Another thing, posting 3-4 times MANY times in a row is borderline obsession. Actually, it just plain is. Take some time off, get some sedating meds, and calm down. I've noticed you've been pissing everybody off lately, and if you think that just means they're all retards, then you truly are an elitist douchebag.