dingrats: "Just Loot It"

cobble75

Dec 28, 2007
seifersan9 said:
nyhm if u bother to read this comment board dont worry they all play everquest lol
Everytime I read a post by this clown I get a little bit stupider.

Good job on taking all the negative comments Nyhm. You movies are definately for a specific group and not a broad audience. If you arn't playing or a fan of wow this video has nothing for you.

seifersan9

Dec 27, 2007
cobble75 said:
seifersan9 said:
nyhm if u bother to read this comment board dont worry they all play everquest lol
Everytime I read a post by this clown I get a little bit stupider.

Good job on taking all the negative comments Nyhm. You movies are definately for a specific group and not a broad audience. If you arn't playing or a fan of wow this video has nothing for you.
well im surprised i could do that to u cobble since u already had a -69 I.Q. butim happy to do so but dont blame me when u try to eat that rat poison

Ulsfark

Dec 28, 2007
I think its funny you say he isn't funny considering you watch that "Yahtzee" dude (what kind of name is that anyway)who has some of the worst humor I've ever seen, hell I could do a better British accent than him. And saying machinima has been done before is like saying books have been done before, same old words, different story. Nyhm has talent, more talent than a guy with a second grade sense of art and humor, British accent, and a headset. The tagline should read "First Grade reviews with a hint of idiocy"

And who said that the video was meant to be funny, it was parody of a song for god sakes.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Ulsfark said:
And who said that the video was meant to be funny, it was parody of a song for god sakes.
Who said it was meant to be funny? The Escapist, that's who. In their introductory blurb, they called it a "hilarious musical parody", so it's meant to be not just "funny" but "hilarious". It is clearly neither of these things, as you have helpfully pointed out.

Parodies of this nature ARE supposed to be funny. That's the whole point of their existence. However I think those from this site who watch "just loot it" and are finding it "hilarious" are doing so for reasons entirely different to what Nhym intended.

Zephel

Dec 29, 2007
<Deleted because Nyhm posted and I didn't notice it. Ah well :3>

Now, to the flamers: If you don't like it, that's fine. But I think the flaming is unnecessary. Really, is your e-peen so small that you need to tear someone to shreds just because you dislike something they made?

To me, I hate rap anyway, so I take anything that mocks/parodies rap with a grain of salt. Really, Nyhm's parodies are the only ones I've laughed at.

There are parts of this video I like and parts I like less. Overall I'd give it a 7/10. (I've played WoW for a year though so I get the references). Every video that Nyhm makes improves in editing from it's predecessors and this is no exception.

If you don't like WoW, that's fine. No one's twisting your arm and forcing you to watch this vid. If you don't like it, that's fine to! But can't we try to be more...iono...mature about it?

Zephel

Dec 29, 2007
TheUnbeholden said:
I vomited through my nose. made it to 50 seconds before turning it off and running around the house screaming. Ive waited all week in anticipation and i get screwed over,, the only thing that i have to brighten up my week is to have a good Zero Punctuation... its not fair . God has betrayed me in every aspect of my life,, now this one WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AAAAAAAARRGGGGHGHH goodbye.... (takes own life)
Good! The world will be a better place for all.

It's people like you that keep me from coming to forums like this. (That and that there are a number of people butchering the English language to a point where my brain implodes). I desire two things in life, one or both being sufficient to achieve happiness:

1: I wish the world were a PvP (player vs. player (meaning you can kill other players not in your faction(described for those who don't know))) server and that I was a max-level Warlock.

2: I want a Death Note. Don't know what that is? Look it up. Such a good series.

Anyway, don't look for me to post here again. I just needed to express my opinions.

Once again, TheUnbeholden, thank you. Your death will be mourned for a brief term and then we will have cake and you will be forgotten. Ta ta.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Actually I think the vast majority of the negative comments about the video have been quite articulate and well thought out. It's mainly the pro-Nhym comments which have been full of visceral bile and immature punctuation-bereft flaming.

Also if we don't like it, we should be entitled to say that. That's what comments sections are for, after all - to give an opinion on something. If I think it's a pile of horse dung (and I do) I'm going to say so. That's not a personal sleight against anyone or an incitement to flame wars, it's just me expressing my opinion, that I think the video is of exceptionally poor quality. If others disagree, that's fine, they are entitled to their opinion, as I am to mine.

Zephel

Dec 29, 2007
BonsaiK said:
Actually I think the vast majority of the negative comments about the video have been quite articulate and well thought out. It's mainly the pro-Nhym comments which have been full of visceral bile and immature punctuation-bereft flaming.

Also if we don't like it, we should be entitled to say that. That's what comments sections are for, after all - to give an opinion on something. If I think it's a pile of horse dung (and I do) I'm going to say so. That's not a personal sleight against anyone or an incitement to flame wars, it's just me expressing my opinion, that I think the video is of exceptionally poor quality. If others disagree, that's fine, they are entitled to their opinion, as I am to mine.
You can have your opinion. And I edited my post once again because it's not everyone that annoyed me. It was the flamers. And my flamers, I mean the people that went above and beyond the need of insulting, not those expressing their dislike.

Especially to the n00b that said he was going to kill himself because of the video. But I already commented to that.

On the other hand, I merely joined to express my opinion, which I'm free to do as well. I never once said that you couldn't express your opinions. Just seemed to be a few people commenting that acted as though there was some unfair/unholy/cruel obligation for them to watch the video.

xMacx

Nov 24, 2007
Ulsfark said:
Ahem.

http://www.answers.com/topic/parody

http://dictionary.die.net/parody

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&hs=EVe&defl=en&q=define:parody&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

As for the rest of your post - arguing that "Yahtzee sucks, Nymh is more talented" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement. Even if I agreed with that statement (I don't), one person's work being better than someone who sucks does not mean that is does not suck as well. Nyhm>Yahtzee does not mean that Nymh=Good. Or funny, for that matter.

Seeing as most of the posts speak to the video on its own merits, and do not compare it to Zero Punctuation, I'd say your post does little towards defending the original video. Nice try, though.

aeonite

Oct 17, 2007
Ulsfark said:
I think its funny you say he isn't funny considering you watch that "Yahtzee" dude (what kind of name is that anyway)who has some of the worst humor I've ever seen, hell I could do a better British accent than him. And saying machinima has been done before is like saying books have been done before, same old words, different story. Nyhm has talent, more talent than a guy with a second grade sense of art and humor, British accent, and a headset. The tagline should read "First Grade reviews with a hint of idiocy"

The inanimate stone troll under the Fremont bridge in Seattle could troll better than this.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Jeez such close mindedness people posting here. Please try to be more open minded.

The creator of this video but some very hard work into this video. Mind you I DO hate rap with a passion and the same goes for World Of Warcraft but I would have to applaud the creator for making a creative video. Can you imagine how long this would have taken to do? If you put all of that hard work into this project and people yelled that it sucked and all.....how would you feel? Please try to be more considerate.

To those that say that it sucked.....lets see YOU do better.

Thank You.

Ulsfark

Dec 28, 2007
aeonite said:
Ulsfark said:

The inanimate stone troll under the Fremont bridge in Seattle could troll better than this.
I don't troll at all, except for this one time simply because you wankers have your heads up your ass and can't respect good talent.

Ranzel

Oct 7, 2007
Digikid said:
Jeez such close mindedness people posting here. Please try to be more open minded.

The creator of this video but some very hard work into this video. Mind you I DO hate rap with a passion and the same goes for World Of Warcraft but I would have to applaud the creator for making a creative video. Can you imagine how long this would have taken to do? If you put all of that hard work into this project and people yelled that it sucked and all.....how would you feel? Please try to be more considerate.

Thank You.

Telling someone their opinion is wrong because they can't do better is a pathetic, terrible argument. What if I could do better? What if I posted something entirely better I made, right now. Would that change the fact that Nyhms video was not to my or many other peoples liking? Not in the least. If anything my doing better would make this video look worse, and so your arguing to actually HURT Nyhms video even more.

Eh. Anyway. At least Nyhm doesn't care about what any critic here has to say. Then again, the fact that 4 million people on youtube enjoy this video doesn't make it good.

xMacx

Nov 24, 2007
Ulsfark said:
I don't troll at all, except for this one time simply because you wankers have your heads up your ass and can't respect good talent.

Ooh, ooh! Do mine next! Your zingers are too good!

blackadvent

Nov 16, 2007
9NineBreaker9 said:
I must say that the ballad of the n00b was quite enjoyable. If only that could happen to me >.>

Oh, and if the one person gets a white padded room for watching one minute of the video, what does a person get when he watches it all? You know, like...erm...I'm just curious...ahem...

*runs*
I did that too... why are there big muscular men behind me, and why are they sticking really big needles in me? Room... spinning...

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
Digikid said:

Thank You.
Uwe Boll puts a lot of hard work in his films. I don't care if one guy spends all his life for some mediocre fanboy video. It's still mediocre.
I believe machinima can do better than lame "spoofs".

Besides, where and what are those 4 million people enjoying this stuff?