Do you believe in love?

Ziggy the wolf

May 26, 2009
yes i do believe in a thing call love, just listen to the rythum of my heart. lol yea i know but it is dangerous thing like drugs honestly

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
I feel I should share this video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfvuJr9164&list=FL_lEPGJcVyWzmSK73RsVehw&index=13&feature=plpp].

Yes, I certainly believe love exists. I have yet to experience it, but I know it's out there.

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
Love is real, but it's just like any other emotion in that it doesn't always last forever; no one is really happy all the time, or constantly angry etc.

lunam-kardas

Jul 21, 2011
http://youtu.be/sRYNYb30nxU

Well I seem to have no knowledge of how to embed a video on this site so I'm just leaving the link and saying yes I do.

LKArtillery

Mar 30, 2011
In a word: Yes!

In more than one word: Yes! Of course! Duh? Is this even a question?

Love isn't just infatuation. It's concern, camaraderie, it's devotion, it is friendship. Lust is perhaps the smallest and least important part of love.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
You are wrong child.. Love is real, you can't just believe that everything can be explained. Love is real, it is a feeling.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Why on earth wouldn't it be real if it's tempory? I've felt left love for many people only to say goodby within a short time never to see them again. What makes that less real.
The thing is in many cultures (America espesially from what I've seen) most people don't commit to realations out of love, but out of cultural presure. The idea that everyone could find someone to spend the rest of their live with is simpely absurd. For those people love is often not real, just like you said it. They commit to a relationship for a sense of security and sometimes just sex.
But that doesn't mean it is not real! It is there and people experience it. But to feel it you'll need to earn it and be open for it. And you'll probably need to love yourself as well for it. Again a thing many people don't do. But if you have all of that you'll notice that love is everywhere.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I've dated my Girlfriend for almost 5 years now, and i can honestly say i love her from the bottom of my heart.

so yes i believe in love

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Da Orky Man said:
Love exits in the form of chemical reactions. When you meet someone you 'love', the chemicals in their sweat matches yours in the right way. You have alternating immune systems, meaning that your children will likely be healthier.
No matter how love feels, it's chemicals in you're brain doing that. Don't dismiss it, remember tah everything you feel is the result of brain chemicals.
Of course, this doesn't bring it down. Since being with someone you love makes you, and hopefully them, happy, it makes sense to pursue it and stuff.
Ding we have a winner. You also do the immune system test via saliva without ever knowing it.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
I do, some people say it's not real, a chemical, a trick you play on yourself, a temporary thing, etc, but that doesn't change anything about it, does it? It's still there.

personion

Dec 6, 2010
Whateveralot said:
If you havn't experienced; don't judge.

That's like asking a blind man if colour is beautiful or not. Some say, nah, it's overrated, I'm happy as it is. And others say they imagine colour as being beautiful.

Love is a powerful thing. It can change lives for the better, or the worse. It's so powerful that many people fear it, but even through their fears embrace it because it's an unstoppable thing.

I can't blame you for not agreeing if you've never loved. Loving must look and sound pretty silly in your eyes.
This sums up my views nicely.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Yes. I really don't want to spend too much time adding qualifying statements because I don't want to break down and analyze what I feel for my girlfriend. And to those who believe love is a delusion, I would like to respond with a quote from Pushkin: "Dearer to me than a host of base truths is the delusion that ennobles us," and whether love is real or a delusion, it has had a positive influence on my life, and that's really all that matters.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
I didn't use to believe in love. Mainly because I was just a douchebag know it all back then. But now I know love is a real thing, and it can affect you in many different ways.