Do you have any games you've never played?

IndieRocker

Mar 25, 2008
never played HL ep2 which i got in the orange box. Also I put off playing Rainbow six vegas 2 because me and my friend are doing it in co op and i feel like an ass when i have done it all before

Bodo_Fraggins

Nov 24, 2007
thief: deadly shadows (still in its plastic) as it was from a 3 for £10 and dont even know if ill like it.

Supreme Commander: because im scared of it

oh and dungeon siege 2

also RF online still in package

Jamanticus

Sep 7, 2008
Team Fortress 2.....It came with the Orange Box, but I still haven't gotten around to even installing it.......

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
jamanticus post=9.74701.844253 said:
Team Fortress 2.....It came with the Orange Box, but I still haven't gotten around to even installing it.......
You're missing out. you're going to be patching it for some time after installing it, what with all the updates.

Anyway: Link's crossbow training for Wii. Came with my Zapper, the game's not even out of the packaging.

iain62a

Oct 9, 2008
JinxyKatte post=9.74701.843180 said:
half life 2 eps 1 and 2, had them since the orange box and still not even installed, and i love hl2 too.
They're very good you know, you should install them.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants post=9.74701.844222 said:
PedroSteckecilo post=9.74701.844143 said:
Civilization 4, I'm afraid to install it.
Why?!
Because Civ games are supposed to be painfully addictive and I'm afraid I'll lose too much sleep because of it.

Antinash

Sep 13, 2008
I was given Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. Said thank you to the person who gave it to me, and when they walked away I put it in a press, never to be seen again.

Aeviv

Jun 13, 2008
Company of heros, bought it back from a mate who sold it, found out i didnt have enough disk space, so ive just left it!

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Haven't started HL2: Ep2 yet. I was actually wondering if I should start it when I got up this morning so I could complete it before evening (avid Heroes fan, they show it on Wednesdays here in the UK).

Richard Groovy Pants post=9.74701.844294 said:
PedroSteckecilo post=9.74701.844289 said:
Richard Groovy Pants post=9.74701.844222 said:
PedroSteckecilo post=9.74701.844143 said:
Civilization 4, I'm afraid to install it.
Why?!
Because Civ games are supposed to be painfully addictive and I'm afraid I'll lose too much sleep because of it.
Oh that, well....just 1 more turn...
After you win by a Technology victory, that's actually the word for word option it gives you.

Congratulations! You have won a Technology Victory!
[li]Quit[/li]
[li]Just one...more...turn...[/li]

Raynaux

Sep 27, 2008
I played the Kingdom Hearts 1 for a bit and quite enjoyed it so I was in a store and thought I spotted it pre-owned, so I bought it. Well I thought I did, got home and it turned out to be Kingdom Hearts 2, they had put it in the wrong box.... so I've never played it because I want to complete the first one before playing it. I keep telling myself every payday to buy Kingdom Hearts 1.... but then I see something newer that I want or a better older generation game that I must have... One day maybe I'll play 2.... but then again one day I may grow wings and fly to mars upside down with a monkey.

dofuss.net

Sep 12, 2008
All gamecube games that one day I hope to play,

Beyond good and evil
Chibi robo
Paper mario
Pno4
Veiwtiful joe 2
Resudebt evil 2,3,code veronica
Harvest Moon
Skys of Arcadia
FF crystal cronicals
Some arcade basketball game
Mario Golf
Pikmin 2
Famicon Wars

Oh, and on PC - Giants (of something or other) and Serious Sam

The were all so cheap!

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
I bought Day of Defeat:Source on a whim after a big update when it was only five bucks, if not less. I don't think I've ever actually played it yet...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Blue Dragon, though I didn't buy it, it was a present from my sister. I was pritty mean and told her it was shit. She got really upset with me, so I left her for 5 minites with the game. She came up to me watching tv a moment later and said "Im sorry nathan, your right, it is crap." I couldn't believe it, and I felt kind of sorry. Didn't feel so sorry when I swapped it for Mass Effect.

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
Heavenly Sword.

I played and beat it at my friends house, went out and bought it, and just never picked up since. I might someday.

mGoLos

Nov 7, 2007
Nope, but I once bought a PDA that I never actually turned on. It was used and very cheap.