Do you still watch Zero Punctuation every week?

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Last few updates have bored me, haven't felt much motivation. I just yesterday watched last weeks episode. It'll be better once he reviews a game that actually interests me.

Ti0k0

Jun 22, 2011
Indeed, every Wednesday! It's how I got to know this site, and it's still the nr. 1 reason why I visit this site!

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
Crono1973 said:
I have noticed that I rarely watch Zero Punctuation these days. Don't know why, I just don't. Do you watch it less now than you used to?
Nope.
I watch every week, because I want to and because I enjoy them.
If you wanted to watch you would too.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I have watched ZP since the date I joined and I loved the vids so much that I started to make a marathon of watching them all in succession a couple of times(3 times iirc).

Looking forward to Zero Punctuation every Wednesday.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
I watch it then steal the creative insults and claim them as my own as no-one at my school watches them.
Smartness.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
I keep myself up to date every day, so yeah. I watch them every week shortly after they come out.

CAPTCHA: Weekly fragai - That's relevant, right?

Kaisar

Feb 2, 2011
I check every wens and I watch them all, but I'm not constantly refreshing the page hoping it gets put up. I don't have it bookmarked or share it via farcebook/twit. They are worth it for the hilarity alone. There isn't a middle finger big enough!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Yes, And also The Jimquisition has become a weekly thing now. Used to watch doraleous and associates every week aswell :*(

I miss it so....

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
I come on this site daily so I see pretty much all the videos I watch the day they come out. Zero Punctuation is one of the highlights of the week for me. That MLP on Saturday the Steak and Kidney pie I have for lunch on Fridays... wow my life kinda sucks.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Without fail I watch ZP. Actually whenever I'm pissed or stressed or need a laugh I re-watch all of favorite episodes.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
Sometimes I don't even watch his videos for the game review, I just find him hilarious.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i dont watch as religiously as i used to, but him and jim and the only shows on here that i still keep up with every week

i still find it funny that i used to be like "kick jim off this site!" and now im like, "new jimquisition episode...squee!"

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Crono1973 said:
I have noticed that I rarely watch Zero Punctuation these days. Don't know why, I just don't. Do you watch it less now than you used to?
Haven't watched them in almost half a year now. Don't plan to start up again. Got sick of him. That whole "pay me the long green or else I won't show up to pax" stunt just sort of sealed the deal. Too much negativity. Too crude. Too narrow minded. I never liked his defense of "I don't review games, I'm a game critic". Roger Ebert is film critic, that doesn't mean he goes out of his way to hate everything he sees.

The guy's also been flat out wrong a lot of times. I liked how his two worlds two panning revolved so centrally around the fact that "there's no tactile difference between number pad 4 and number pad five." My response: "Uh yes there is you dullard..." I want you run your fingers along them both... right now. You should notice most num pad 5's have a divot on the five. Tactile. Difference.

When a columnist gets something flatly wrong and never fesses up to it it always tells me they're not worth following anymore. A real man can own up to his mistakes.

Hiroshi Mishima

Sep 25, 2008
Yeah, I pretty much come here every week to check out Yahtzee, sometimes Jim, and whoever else strikes my fancy at the time. Always Yahtzee, though.

There WAS a brief period where I stopped coming by entirely, but that was due to computer issues and simply forgetting to keep up with all the sites I visit. The good thing was there were several new episodes for me to watch all at once! :D

Been coming here for Yahtzee since his videos just barely extended into a 2nd or third page, so possibly around the time of GTA IV's review. Actually, that's when I started coming here every week, I did actually first watch a vid a few weeks earlier. But it's thanks to my cousin that I rediscovered them.