Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
Awesome editing. The Dice Lord is by far one of the best characters you have had yet. Now if only there would be a Bioshock spoof, I would die peacefully.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
1 Up Mushrooms? Did they earn enough points in the shootout for an extra life? I don't want the series to be over!

That's a jerk move!

DUN STOP TEH FUNNEES!

Please?

OT with less insanity: Dicelord is awesome. Great job, also "Lord British is going to space!" *crash*

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Oh, Toad. You're such a little *****.

But surely they won't end it here - too much still to do.

And the acting and effects on the Dice Lord were unreal. One of the most genuinely creepy characters in a long while. Well done. (After Effects workin' overtime on that one, eh)

"I'll send you a postcard from Jupiter!!!!"

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
WHO THE HELL FUCKING ASSANATED MY MIND? OH YAY IT WAS THIS EPISODE!!! I like the dicelord he's crazy and chaotic. Verr nice plot twist

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
The only one better than this was the fallout 3 episode, this one actually might be better, awsome, on top of creepy awesome, on top of holy shit did that just happen awesome.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
*twitch* WHAT?!
OT: The Dicelord was weird, but kickass. Loved the part about Richard Garriot going to space (Tabula Rasa and the Spaceflight). I didn't get the Zelda map puzzle easily either.
As for everyone guessing how they will respawn: you can't figure that out. There's about 500 ways throughout many games to respawn. The chances of guessing it are slim.

MrNades

Jan 14, 2009
I really hope the dice lord makes another appearance. I really like the character.

Abroham Wincon

Jul 12, 2009
BLURRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Dicelord reminded me of the Joker, nice work lol the mouth effects were awesome! Good Job Shanks! (and everyone else)

LORD BRITISH IN SPACE SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN SPIN-OFF SERIES.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
razuk said:
Great episode. Will they respawn?
They better respawn, or have a tribute episode to Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and play board games with Death for their lives. Either way, this was an amazing episode, especially with the Dice Lord. I hope he returns.

clauwman

Jan 31, 2009
WOW.

What an awesome episode. An excellent job, as always, of course. WORTH THE WAIT