Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Jaranja said:
It seems like the end. This and Urealms on the same day... petrifying.
No way. This isn't done. They aren't dead, Toad has a plan. Okay? So un-petrify, everything's good.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Unless the DoomsDay Arcade contract expires now just like the year term for UReals has done.

... but I don't believe that~ because it would have been announced they were ending the show, and made a teary goodbye speech.

My bet- Godmode comes into effect (Episode One?)

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Archemetis said:
I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...
Extra Lives, pressing yes when the continue screen shows up, or reversing time. I could go on but you get my point. Great Episode.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Jaranja said:
It seems like the end. This and Urealms on the same day... petrifying.
No way. This isn't done. They aren't dead, Toad has a plan. Okay? So un-petrify, everything's good.
Oh yeah. I completely forgot; Toad's awesome.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Jaranja said:
Oh yeah. I completely forgot; Toad's awesome.
He probably just killed them, then he's gonna collect some stuff for "some arbitrary reason", and make them live again.

Eh? Eh? Possible, no?

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Jeronus said:
Archemetis said:
I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...
Extra Lives, pressing yes when the continue screen shows up, or reversing time. I could go on but you get my point. Great Episode.
Nope... Fortitude save.

rpg_creator999

Oct 1, 2009
omg i cant get enough of the Dice Lord! i have rewatch this episode 5 times in one day just because i enjoy that character! Thx for the awsome episode, cliff hager, and my now most favorite character so far on escapist....the Dice Lord!!!!!!!

Generator

May 8, 2009
You guys sure do some great editing. And I think this is definitely my favorite series on the site, thanks to this awesome episode.

Ashtovo

Jul 25, 2009
i like the dice lord. i get some wierd feeling i will end up making a dnd character based on him. hmmm a 1. looks like I will.

Zipline Upshaw

Sep 29, 2009
Dicelord has to be my fav character from this series. Or pretty much any series for that matter. He's just plain awesome.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
any one notice they were on level g maybe Game over level... oh that would suck so much it would be like those impossible to beet hack mario games

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Awesome episode. Just awesome. Not very funny, but the Dicelord is pretty much the only original character in the series, and he's original enough for several series...

Curiously, it reminds me of a time I was writing fanfics for this board I went to (don't ask) and the character based on me was a villain that could both control dice rolls and roll dice for real events, so it was literally impossible for him to lose.

EDIT: And where did Shanks' Lund's Shanks' Lund's Shank's new T-shirt come from?

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
Wow... just wow. My mind has been blown to bits and my dog is now eating what is left. This can't be the end, there are way to many lose ends and well plot that haven't been explained at all. Fuck we don't even know why Toad did what he did, but no way they end it there. My guise is God mode from the second episode or the mushroom that toad had on his head to bring them back to life.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Clever dialogue from Dicelord... brilliant the way he explains it. If you think about it, it's actually rather freaky.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
This may be one of the least comic episodes you have made, but I'll be damned to say it wasn't awesome.