Dwarf Fortress succession game

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
I checked out his masterwork engravings, Check this one out:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=347y7pz&s=5

He engraved an engraver engraving.

He also engraved them comming to the place, the artifact septer, An elf killing a human, a masterpiece earing, Uncertain's ascention to power, more human hating elves, a human being shot, more of Uncertain, elves fighting humans, and this last one I thought deserved its own picture:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rl04r4&s=5

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
7th of slate
A dungeonmaster, and migrants.
Animal trainer, Carpenter, Wrestler, Peasant, another animal trainer, A stoneworker,
And right in the middle of the migrant stream the mayor of all people becomes possesed.
Woodcrafter, another peasant, Fishery worker, soap maker, a cat,(Meanwhile the mayor claimed a forge and has begun working on whatever it is thats so damn improtant.)Tanner, Peasant, Stoneworker, wrestler, Fish disector, another cat, another fish disector, a weaponsmith, another peasant, A donkey, and a glassmaker.

Population = 58 o_O

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
12th of slate
THe mayor emerges having created an Iron scepter, that menaces with spikes of iron.
I also a glass furnace for the glassmaker.

Edit: Also the elves left

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
14th of Slate
Created some noble's rooms nearby the main bedroom area, The'res room for small nobles there, and everything they need, such as offcies, bedroom, dining room, and death chamber.

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
1st of Felsite
As a stroke of good luck, we've stuck native aluminum down in mining level with the smiths. and I'll be finishing this up tommorow lads.

DI7789

Aug 30, 2008
I'd hate to break this post chain, but does anyone mind if I join? I remember posting on the front page but forgetting utterly to check back

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
5th of Felsite
I've designated some more workshop space to be dug out, and am working on the clothing problem.

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
5th of Hematite
Ranger fell asleep on one of the traps outside... needless to say... he is now no longer with us...

Omnidum

Mar 27, 2008
Lim_Arcadia said:
5th of Hematite
Ranger fell asleep on one of the traps outside... needless to say... he is now no longer with us...
He spent the whole summer and fall to recuperate in my year, and this is how he thanks me for not dying?!

Edit: Also remember to make sand collection activity zones. For the glass workshops. And to have bags that are empty. I think there are some in the Dwarven Quantum Dump(tm).

Uncertain

Jan 26, 2009
Our tombs are full of shirts!? How weird is that?

"Hey Urist, c'mere! Hehehee... I've got a brilliant idea! This is gonna be so fun! We'll break into the tombs on the Sacred Hill... in the middle of the night... pffhfhfhfffph...! And... heehee... we'll FILL 'EM WITH SHIRTS!"

Edit (succession list review):
-Uncertain [deceased]
-Neuro [deceased]
-Omnidum
-Lim Arcadia <--
-freshmanbuddyII
-zemalac
-DI7789 [latest addition]

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
20th of Hematite
Bought out the food on the human caravan. We've now got more then enough meat and fish so I'm turnning of seeds as edible food

Lim_Arcadia

Feb 5, 2009
12th of Malachite
Someone farted in the trading depot, casuing miasma to spread for a little bit

More pressing however, is the slowly dwindleing amount of drink that we have remaining. I'm thinking about digging out more farm space and expanding them

Uncertain

Jan 26, 2009
Uncertain, List Maintainer cancels maintain list: needs brain.

-Uncertain [deceased]
-Neuro [deceased]
-Omnidum
-Lim Arcadia <--
-freshmanbuddyII
-zemalac
-DI7789
-Omnidum