Earthquake in VA

ChickenZombie

May 25, 2011
My car tipped over here in arizona. It fell on a passing truck full of babies, smashing them all. Then, when the fire department came, the car exploded and the door decapitated 5 Bhuddist Monks. Sad day :(

ProfessorEkim

Jul 23, 2011
I'm all the way over here in New Jersey, and I had a lot of statuses on my facebook feed talking about it, also my mom called and asked if I felt it.

I didn't

Nemesis729

Jul 9, 2010
I felt it here in Jersey, I was walking down the steps in my house when everything started shaking and I almost fell lol, very odd feeling

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
I live in Maryland, and it was the first earthquake I ever felt, that I actually remember. I was playing TF2 when I felt the house shake. I thought it was just a strong wind, but the leaves weren't blowing. Then I realized what it was. I was scared because I didn't know how bad it'd be, plus the fact that I didn't know much about sheltering in an earthquake.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Grey_Focks said:
Felt an aftershock here in North-East Pennsylvania. Was actually in the second story of the local library at the time. Been in earthquakes before, but it was really weird feeling one here. Wasn't strong though, only knocked a few books off the shelves. Hope nobody was hurt, though.

EDIT- Just got home, nothing seems damaged, though the refrigerator door was open....and I'm gonna go ahead and blame that on the earthquake >.>
Hey, I'm in North East PA too :D

And yes; I felt it

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Felt it, here in Northern Ohio. Wasn't much, didn't surprise me that it was in Virginia.
Wait you felt it? I didn't feel a damn thing and I'm in the same area. But then, I may have been asleep...

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I live in Georgia but felt nothing. Matter of fact I only knew there was an earthquake because a news report interrupted my mom's viewing of Judge Judy. My prayers are with the victims.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
shadyh8er said:
I live in Georgia but felt nothing. Matter of fact I only knew there was an earthquake because a news report interrupted my mom's viewing of Judge Judy. My prayers are with the victims.
I don't think anyone has died so far. Did you see a report that said otherwise?

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
shadyh8er said:
I don't think there are any victims.

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
The earthquake is expected to be nothing more than the foreshock of the tectonic alignment which would mean that a much more dangerous and powerful earthquake would be occurring sometime soon.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
shadyh8er said:
As far as I can tell the only victims are numerous dry wall sheets and grandfather clocks.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Delsana said:
The earthquake is expected to be nothing more than the foreshock of the tectonic alignment which would mean that a much more dangerous and powerful earthquake would be occurring sometime soon.
source?

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
dmase said:
Delsana said:
source?
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/site/article/202683.htm