eBay Bans Spells, Potions, and Curses

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
Curses! Foiled again!

Ebay. -_- Can't tell if under the Dark Lord's influence, or just spiteful towards Muggles...

gim73

Jul 17, 2008
Fappy said:
Looks like selling exorcism services is still fair game.

Goooood.
Yeah, that's because the CHURCH has stakes in that corner. All those other things were condemned by the church hundreds of years ago.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Great, now where i am going to sell my De-Witching powder and Zombi-Way, the only drink to cure Zed bites with a 70% success rate?

Well at least this wont stop me from continuing my Voodoo Doo Dad sales. People love Voodoo Doo Dads! I just cant sell the Voodoo Doo Dad poultice anymore. Guess my customers will have to deal with their "Rash of infinite Drool" just like their targets, thanks Ebay!

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I wish I knew about this earlier. Ebay's robbing me of an hour or so of late night internet wandering with friends. Now what are we suppose to laugh at at two in the morning?!

Cody Holden

May 4, 2011
I used to get angry at scammers. Now, I just feel a bit sad. I could have been making money selling bogus spells this whole time? That seems a lot easier than this job thing!

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
I believe that its every Americans right to be a moron and buy a spell on ebay. thats what makes capitalism soooo wonderful

Two-A

Aug 1, 2012
What?. Should... should I be mad?

I guess it's good that eBay is taking these things out of their site, it just seems like a really obvious scam

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Andrewtheeviscerator said:
What! how will I get my daily dose of Jesus blood now!
If you're Catholic, go to mass everyday. (HA HA, my religion makes your joke slightly less funny)

OT: This might put some gypsies out of business and its going to put some cheap charlatans out of business (the higher class charlatans have actual stores to peddle there wares). I suppose EBay has to put up rules to protect itself from people selling illegal things and it probably has some duty to protect people from buying bogus magical items. I think if people really want them they should have access to buy them, even if they don't work, but if they've been getting complaints or they want to maintain a standard of product quality, I can see them putting in this new rule in. Personally, if you really think that love potion is going to work I don't see why you shouldn't be able to buy it, I know old ladies that buy crosses to ward of the devil and some people would say its garbage.

FantomOmega

Jun 14, 2012
BoogieManFL said:
Sseth said:
As much as I make fun of this stuff like everyone else, there's always a little part inside of me that wishes it was true.

"Just... what if.."
The world would be a horrible place if people could really have mystical powers. There are far too many people who'd abuse them and we'd all have known it existed for a long time.
I know at least one idiot that wants to summon Cthulhu and don't get me started on those Chaos Gods cults that keep popping up like weeds

And I SHUDDER in absolute FEAR at what the Japanese would summon with their obsession with tentacles and giant c**ked demon beasts ****** schoolgirls...

The Hentai Industry as we know at would collapse like a drunkard that had one drink too many, tumbling into the gutter face first

At least one person will summon a succubus... good luck with that...

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
wh84 9 9ph';;W[42=[Y v wgi;WRTb;bk;SJRnlEH^5WK``NJSDG91=-0-*318eth426

Oh...so sorry. I was trying to type that while I was still in my werewolf form. How silly of me.

Okay, sarcasm aside, I didn't even know eBay sold that. Hell, I didn't even know people would buy that! Look, if this was real, I'd be the first one throwing my money at the screen. Really. But luckily, my superpower is common sense. So no.

Oh, wait, i got one more.

So I guess eBay has turned into Templars and then those guys out of business will become apostates.

No, wait, that wasn't that good...

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
and thus ended an era of the rest of the internet laughing at those stupid enough to buy a love spell on Ebay