Not open for further replies.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
At least that is an improvement. If I saw that happen here I would be elated! But no, even this morning when going out, only a sea of Trump signs , bumper stickers and confederate flags as usual.
You really need to get out of whatever county you live in. I keep seeing Biden signs all over San Antonio and Austin. You always make it sound like Dallas/Forth Worth is redneck capital.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
They republicucks are pushing the Hunter Biden thing, but the public doesn't seem to care much. It isn't the same as Hilarys email scandal.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
You really need to get out of whatever county you live in. I keep seeing Biden signs all over San Antonio and Austin. You always make it sound like Dallas/Forth Worth is redneck capital.
Not all of DFW, Dallas County itself is Democrat. The wealthiest per sq ft county in the state however, is anything but.

Trump's director for National intelligence was the former Mayor here.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
They republicucks are pushing the Hunter Biden thing, but the public doesn't seem to care much. It isn't the same as Hilarys email scandal.
It is BS is why. Trump and his kids have done a billion times worse yet OMGAWD we're supposed to be upset Biden's son introduced a guy to his DAD. Oh Noes!. Let's just ignore Trumps blatant and abundant violations of the emoluments clause, Trump violating nepotism rules and hiring Ivanka and Jared in the white house, Ivanka and Trump's previously declined trademarks in China and they had fast tracked after he was elected, Trumps secret Chinese Bank account and that Trump has paid foreign governments more in taxes than he paid to the US, Ivanka sitting in Daddy's chair at G-20 and all the money they have been raking in from foreign contracts and officials. No, it is supposed to be somehow different if Junior, Erik or Ivanka introduce someone to their dad, or daddy sends people their way for business deals, it ONLY matters when Biden's kid introduces him to someone. Since that wasn't bad enough they make up a bunch of other stuff about him instead.

Ukraine was charging Trump's campaign Chair, Paul Manafort, with treason for literally being paid by Russia to help get the guy elected who gave Crimea to Russia right before Trump hired him to do the same for him but apparently Biden's son introducing someone to his Dad is somehow more relevant. They already proved what else Trump said about Hunter was a lie, but Trump is going to go with it none the less.

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
My thread got locked due to heated debate. I would like it to be unlocked at least until election night.

I, for one, regret that we didn't meet Dwarvenhobble's drunk side. I think we are missing out

Reactions: lil devils x

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States

Are. You. Serious? We're in a pandemic where every hand needs to be on deck, and we're thinking about potentially benching 12,000 pairs?!

Why did I post this here? What does it have to do with the election? Because of course this is an action that this administration is proposing.

Why are we trying to exclude the world's best and brightest, but try to allow the slow and most dimwitted to MAKE these decisions?!

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
It is BS is why. Trump and his kids have done a billion times worse yet OMGAWD we're supposed to be upset Biden's son introduced a guy to his DAD. Oh Noes!. Let's just ignore Trumps blatant and abundant violations of the emoluments clause, Trump violating nepotism rules and hiring Ivanka and Jared in the white house, Ivanka and Trump's previously declined trademarks in China and they had fast tracked after he was elected, Trumps secret Chinese Bank account and that Trump has paid foreign governments more in taxes than he paid to the US, Ivanka sitting in Daddy's chair at G-20 and all the money they have been raking in from foreign contracts and officials. No, it is supposed to be somehow different if Junior, Erik or Ivanka introduce someone to their dad, or daddy sends people their way for business deals, it ONLY matters when Biden's kid introduces him to someone. Since that wasn't bad enough they make up a bunch of other stuff about him instead.

Ukraine was charging Trump's campaign Chair, Paul Manafort, with treason for literally being paid by Russia to help get the guy elected who gave Crimea to Russia right before Trump hired him to do the same for him but apparently Biden's son introducing someone to his Dad is somehow more relevant. They already proved what else Trump said about Hunter was a lie, but Trump is going to go with it none the less.
I dont know if it's BS. Sounds like they were assuming Chairmen meant Joe when it could very well read Xi.

But it doesn't matter because of the rest of the stuff you said. This is such a small scandal compared to Trump scandal train that it mattering wouldn't make sense at all

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Are. You. Serious? We're in a pandemic where every hand needs to be on deck, and we're thinking about potentially benching 12,000 pairs?!

Why did I post this here? What does it have to do with the election? Because of course this is an action that this administration is proposing.

Why are we trying to exclude the world's best and brightest, but try to allow the slow and most dimwitted to MAKE these decisions?!
He has threatened this in April. So I don't know if he's follow through. But then again December and January maybe scorched Earth time

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
It suggests how little they've got and how desperate they are.

Seriously, who gives a monkeys. Biden and Burisma is all public knowledge from ages ago - raking that up again with the feeblest of insinuations will get them precisely nowhere. It's new and big or it's nothing. Furthermore, they got this mysterious hard drive allegedly full of Hunter Biden's emails, and that's the worst they found? If that is the most damning thing there, one would come to the conclusion that it does more to vindicate Bidens J. and H. than raise suspicions.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Funny enough I read a journal article about how Trump had a 47% chance of winning on election day, and the data came from recent polls near that day based on a 2018 analysis of the electoral college, and not exit polls. Thankfully for the democrats, early voting is going to negate this in case it happens, or so they hope.

Tsk tsk, Ohio.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Can we all sue the gubmint for not giving us our money? I want to sue Mitch, Nancy, and their cronies.
Yea, Mitch is letting the two bills collect dust on his desk yet can manage a weekend session to push through their anti-healthcare judge. So yea he wants to not only NOT send out stimulus relief for the people, he wants to take away their access to healthcare while he is at it.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I live in Texas. Everyone keeps saying it could go blue, but I will believe it when I see it. My district though is pretty solidly red and I see a sea of trump flags and signs everywhere and receive KKK flyers on my door and car so I am doubtful my vote actually matters all that much here. I already voted, but it would take a lot for me to believe my district could flip. I have not seen any Biden Harris signs here, though it likely would be dangerous for people to even brave putting them out, even if they do support them due to the sheer number of far right extremists in the area tbh.
I think it's because Beto got really close to winning last time. Not close enough but within a few points and suppodly it's a toss-up in Texas. I'm not holding my breath for it. It would be a tea-bagging to the GOP for the Dems to Flip it but not a required state to win.

KKK Fliers? I want to say I'm shocked they'd openly advertise but then again Trump got elected being openly racist so this doesn't suprise me anymore :(

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Most people are probably dug in if they haven't already voted. I doubt very little could change anyones mind at this point.

Besides, Hunter Biden doesn't have the Hate-ability factor Hillary did(nor does Joe). I voted for her in 2016 to keep Trump out of office. I still found her incredibly unlikable, even by politician standards.

I doubt she would have botched Covid like Trump did but I'm sure the right and GOP would have filleted her for a much lower death toll. After all, those 4 people who died at Benghazi were right wing talking points for years.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
It suggests how little they've got and how desperate they are.

Seriously, who gives a monkeys. Biden and Burisma is all public knowledge from ages ago - raking that up again with the feeblest of insinuations will get them precisely nowhere. It's new and big or it's nothing. Furthermore, they got this mysterious hard drive allegedly full of Hunter Biden's emails, and that's the worst they found? If that is the most damning thing there, one would come to the conclusion that it does more to vindicate Bidens J. and H. than raise suspicions.
I keep seeing these allegations there a bunch of sex stuff on there too. Not that any of this has been leaked to the press or we've have seen it by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.