Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter may soon go through

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Twitter could have saved lives? The old one, maybe. The current one is a magnet for alt-right idiots because of musk's antics. In a modern day holocaust, Twitter would be the leading platform in spreading misinformation about minorities being the source of everyone's problems.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Sometimes wonder if the far right people talking about how they'd fight fascism are self aware enough to know they are lying, or if they really believe it.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Sometimes wonder if the far right people talking about how they'd fight fascism are self aware enough to know they are lying, or if they really believe it.
Wenn der Faschismus wieder regiert, werden sie die ersten sein, die den Gleichschritt machen

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Considering how frequently I've been called a Marxist Fascist on twitter I actually just doubt they know what a Fascist actually is. To them they're just words that mean "The bad guys" without knowing anything about the philosophy or theory around them.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Considering how frequently I've been called a Marxist Fascist on twitter I actually just doubt they know what a Fascist actually is. To them they're just words that mean "The bad guys" without knowing anything about the philosophy or theory around them.
It generally does seem to be the way, yes.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Another day of Musk being an a dangerous, know nothing idiot and can be dragged in the hell with him and his little followers.